Windows 10: windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

Discus and support windows update is not working . whats is the problem? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; windows update is not working . whats is the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kumar Dorje, Jun 26, 2023.

1. windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

:)

Kumar Dorje, Jun 26, 2023
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jun 26, 2023
  3. TC-man Win User
    Windows Update keeps failing!

Hi,

I had once a similar issue like yours, i.e. not able to update Windows 7. What I did to solve the problems is:

- go to control panel, then to "Troubleshouting" > "System and Security" > "Fix problems with Windows update" > click "Advanced" > choose "Apply repairs automatically".

And Windows will start detecting the issues and will repair "Windows update components". The problems should be fixed now, close the program, restart the PC, and see if the mentioned steps have fixed the problems you mentioned.

Hope it works for you.

Good luck!

TC-man, Jun 26, 2023
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 26, 2023
Thema:

1. windows update is not working . whats is the problem? - Similar Threads - update working whats

2. What is the Windows defender update problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows defender update problem?: Hi all,I don't understand what it is i am exactly to do with the below problem, wont updateI Just did a complete total install of windows 11 pro 64bit, new SSD drive.This time on cleane install BIOS I activated all the TCM and Secure Boot , factory keys all that reset etc...
  3. What is the Windows defender update problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the Windows defender update problem?: Hi all,I don't understand what it is i am exactly to do with the below problem, wont updateI Just did a complete total install of windows 11 pro 64bit, new SSD drive.This time on cleane install BIOS I activated all the TCM and Secure Boot , factory keys all that reset etc...
  4. Working on updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Working on updates problem: My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it goes back to the same place.I have tried start up repair unfortunately it says I have opened wrongly.What can I possibly do to...
  5. Working on updates problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Working on updates problem: My device has been saying working on updates of which it is stuck there and nothing is happening for almost 5 hours.I have tried restarting still it goes back to the same place.I have tried start up repair unfortunately it says I have opened wrongly.What can I possibly do to...
  6. Working on updates problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. windows update is not working . whats is the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update is not working . whats is the problem?: windows update is not working . whats is the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-whats-is-the-problem/25ee9709-8bbc-4323-bd2d-ea7edd654e2b
  8. What is the problem with the newer updates?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What is the problem with the newer updates?: So, here is the deal. I use my PC everyday, and suddenly I get a BSOD while gaming saying CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Once this caused the windows to become non functional after restart, making me do a re-install of windows. I check everywhere, people suggesting I check for driver...
  9. Problem - View Windows Updates not working

Problem - View Windows Updates not working: I'm running Windows 10 x64 v1909 When I go in to Settings > Update and Security I do not have the Windows Update on the left menu to click on This is off the web [ATTACH] But in mine it is like this [ATTACH] How do I fix my computer to make "Windows Update" appear?...
  10. what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.

what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable.: what is problem if windows 10 auto update disable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-problem-if-windows-10-auto-update-disable/ec241b63-fcfc-41fd-8afb-569a386c0a3a