Windows 10: Windows update Glitch/Blinking

Discus and support Windows update Glitch/Blinking in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just booted up my computer and noticed my cursor had the blue circle blinking next to it so I thought I had a background app causing the problem only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ross Carter, May 28, 2024.

1. Windows update Glitch/Blinking

I just booted up my computer and noticed my cursor had the blue circle blinking next to it so I thought I had a background app causing the problem only to find out that it is my Windows update tab doing this, I recently enabled TPM and secure boot to upgrade to windows 11 so not sure if that is the problem

:)

Ross Carter, May 28, 2024

2. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 28, 2024
  3. Blinking Screen

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

Blinking screen issue is usually caused due to Video card drivers.

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

If issue still persists, I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest display drivers for your computer and install the same.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, May 28, 2024
  4. Windows update Glitch/Blinking

Monitor screen blinking.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand how frustrating it could be, when the monitor screen blinks frequently. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Method 2: Update drivers.

I suggest you to update graphic drivers and check if it helps. Follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Search for Display Adapters.
    • Right-click on the graphics
      card
      and click on Update driver software.

You may also download the drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further assistance on Windows, feel free to post your query on Microsoft Community Forum.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, May 28, 2024
Thema:

Windows update Glitch/Blinking

1. Windows update Glitch/Blinking - Similar Threads - update Glitch Blinking

2. Windows update Glitch/Blinking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update Glitch/Blinking: I just booted up my computer and noticed my cursor had the blue circle blinking next to it so I thought I had a background app causing the problem only to find out that it is my Windows update tab doing this, I recently enabled TPM and secure boot to upgrade to windows 11 so...
  3. Windows update Glitch/Blinking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update Glitch/Blinking: I just booted up my computer and noticed my cursor had the blue circle blinking next to it so I thought I had a background app causing the problem only to find out that it is my Windows update tab doing this, I recently enabled TPM and secure boot to upgrade to windows 11 so...
  4. Windows Update Glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Glitch: My windows has a glitch where every time i try to turn my pc on it says updating then it will get to 100 and fail and redo changed and retry and it happens for about 5 minutes and i have even reinstalled windows can any one help...
  5. Windows Update Glitch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Glitch: My windows has a glitch where every time i try to turn my pc on it says updating then it will get to 100 and fail and redo changed and retry and it happens for about 5 minutes and i have even reinstalled windows can any one help...
  6. Windows update glitch..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update glitch..: For a while I've been getting this update called: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 1/16/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.0.3748.1716It always requires me to make this update but it never gets downloaded and it says there is an install error. So what do I do to get rid of this ?? Also I'm not on...
  7. Windows update glitch..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update glitch..: For a while I've been getting this update called: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 1/16/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.0.3748.1716It always requires me to make this update but it never gets downloaded and it says there is an install error. So what do I do to get rid of this ?? Also I'm not on...
  8. Update glitch

Update glitch: an update today namely "feature update to Windows 10 20H2 via enablement " disables tablet mode in Start Window and also removes facility to change between tablet and old system....
  9. Windows Update glitch?

Windows Update glitch?: I am not sure if this is a Windows Update glitch for the Windows 10 64-bit, but over the last few weeks there was an issue where it would keep showing my Virus and Security protection being at risk and when I opened it it showed there were viruses or something like that...
  10. Update glitch

in Windows 10 Support
    Update glitch: After Win 10 updates the desktop won't return after clicking the mouse. The CPU on switch is lit, however. I have to manually shut down and then restart. It functions properly after doing so. This has happened after each update. I also have to report something semi...