Windows 10: Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates

Discus and support Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,Can anyone tell how to remove firmware updates from the Windows Update Center downloads with a status "waiting to install"? I have cleaned up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Romario03, Oct 21, 2022.

1. Romario03 Win User

Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates

Hello,Can anyone tell how to remove firmware updates from the Windows Update Center downloads with a status "waiting to install"? I have cleaned up the folder %windir%\SoftwareDistribution\Download\ but this did not remove firmare updates from the list. I prefer installing firmware updates manually using tools provided by laptop manufacturer.

:)

Romario03, Oct 21, 2022

2. Microsoft Download Center Updates

Quite a few new downloads popped up today on the Microsoft Download Center. Here's a list:
    * Windows Media Center Software Development Kit
    * Windows CE 5.0 Networked Media Device Feature Pack Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for SharePoint 10.x Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Server Network Load Balancing Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Identity Integration Server 2003 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Microsoft Office Project Server 2007 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Monthly Update (July 2007)
    * Microsoft Forefront Server Security for Exchange 10.0 Management Pack for Operations Manager 2007
    * Windows CE .NET 4.2 Platform Builder Monthly Update (July 2007)

MS Download Center

HellasVagabond, Oct 21, 2022
  3. user33331 Win User
    Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 21, 2022
  4. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Oct 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates - Similar Threads - Update Center remove

2. Windows Update failed to installl to some machines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update failed to installl to some machines: Hi,I am the IT administrator, and I have been experiencing issues with my monthly patch deployment for the past three months. Despite various attempts, I have not been able to resolve the errors.The following error codes have been consistently appearing on some machines:Error...
  3. Windows Update failed to installl to some machines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update failed to installl to some machines: Hi,I am the IT administrator, and I have been experiencing issues with my monthly patch deployment for the past three months. Despite various attempts, I have not been able to resolve the errors.The following error codes have been consistently appearing on some machines:Error...
  4. windows update: what updates are waiting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update: what updates are waiting?: 11 23H2scenario: I have updates paused until 4 weeks from now. I click on resume updates.I have no idea what is waiting.-- ThinkPad P15s-Gen1-20T4-002KUS, i7-10510U, UEFI/GPT, 16GB, Sammy 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2.- others --laserjets: HP M254dw color, HP P1606dn. Epson...
  5. windows update: what updates are waiting?

windows update: what updates are waiting?: 11 23H2scenario: I have updates paused until 4 weeks from now. I click on resume updates.I have no idea what is waiting.-- ThinkPad P15s-Gen1-20T4-002KUS, i7-10510U, UEFI/GPT, 16GB, Sammy 970 EVO Plus 500GB M.2.- others --laserjets: HP M254dw color, HP P1606dn. Epson...
  6. Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates: Hello,Can anyone tell how to remove firmware updates from the Windows Update Center downloads with a status "waiting to install"? I have cleaned up the folder %windir%\SoftwareDistribution\Download\ but this did not remove firmare updates from the list. I prefer installing...
  7. Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates

Windows Update Center: remove waiting to installl updates: Hello,Can anyone tell how to remove firmware updates from the Windows Update Center downloads with a status "waiting to install"? I have cleaned up the folder %windir%\SoftwareDistribution\Download\ but this did not remove firmare updates from the list. I prefer installing...
  8. Windows 10 unable to installl updates 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 unable to installl updates 0x80073712: I am having trouble installing two Windows updates and it's driving me crazy: Update KB4534132 error 0x80073712 Update KB4541335 error 0x80073712 I have tried a lot of things: Downloading and installing the update manually installation failed Restarting Windows Update...
  9. Windows update waiting for download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update waiting for download: Hello Windows updates won't download (stuck at waiting for download) Windows store is in the same state, can't update any app. What I already tried : sfc and dism did not find any error windows update troubleshooter detect updates are waiting but does not fix it. my...
  10. Windows update, wait or defer?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update, wait or defer?: Hello, I am in the middle of troubleshooting my pc for an issue and I'm wondering should I just let windows update or defer that big 3gig at the beginning? I have yet to get a update that didn't give me some errors. If let it update is the best way is there something I'm...