Windows 10: Windows update broke my Bluestacks

Discus and support Windows update broke my Bluestacks in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello now that I updated with windows update now my bluestacks is saying unable to initialize graphics how do i get rid of this stupid update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Koko Yuzo, Jul 12, 2024.

1. Koko Yuzo Win User

Windows update broke my Bluestacks

Hello now that I updated with windows update now my bluestacks is saying unable to initialize graphics how do i get rid of this stupid update

:)

Koko Yuzo, Jul 12, 2024

2. bluestack app is not working in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

• What is the system specification of the computer you are using?
    Basic required is:

2 GB RAM

1 GB graphic card

Some versions of Bluestack are also available for 1 GB RAM and lower graphics card however, you may receive error installing it

If your system meets the above requirement, I would suggest you to uninstall Bluestack and restart the computer.

Install back again and check.

Hope this helps.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 12, 2024
  3. Problem with bluestacks on windows 10

Hi Saharsh,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to know; do you get any error message, while trying to run the program?

I would suggest you to uninstall the Bluestack program and try installing it again.

Step 1:

To uninstall follow the steps.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Bluestack and click on
    Uninstall

Step 2: Install Bluestack application again and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jul 12, 2024
  4. Windows update broke my Bluestacks

Netflix not open in bluestacks

Hi ManikandaSamyM.

My name is Daniela, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I hope you are very well.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling BlueStacks. To do so, follow the instructions below:

Open the Settings app and go to Apps

A list of installed applications will appear. Select BlueStacks from the list and click Uninstall.

Another option is to switch to DirectX

BlueStacks supports both DirectX and OpenGL, and switching to DirectX could solve this bug. To switch to DirectX, follow these steps:

Open BlueStacks.

Click the Menu button in the upper right corner.

Select Settings.

Click on Engine and select DirectX.

Click Restart Now.

As soon as your PC restarts, check if the error still appears.

Have a wonderful day.

Best regards.

Daniela.

DanielaFernandez325, Jul 12, 2024
Thema:

Windows update broke my Bluestacks

1. Windows update broke my Bluestacks - Similar Threads - update broke Bluestacks

2. Windows update broke my Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update broke my Bluestacks: Hello now that I updated with windows update now my bluestacks is saying unable to initialize graphics how do i get rid of this stupid update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-broke-my-bluestacks/b2a76406-daf9-4b93-b607-3274b077b22d
  3. Windows update broke my computer!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update broke my computer!: Hi, I just updated Windows 10 and now I can't click on apps, the start menu or anything else. No error message. My desktop keep flashing off about every 5 seconds and stops my typing on here. How can I fix this or get rid of this update? Please help...
  4. windows update broke my laptop

windows update broke my laptop: Yea so title says it all. Updated windows , when I rebooted the laptop it says my pin is not valid anymore.When I click set up , a grey box pops up then immediately disappears, leaving me unable to set up pin, therefore locked out of my own laptop.I then uninstalling the...
  5. Windows update broke my laptop

Windows update broke my laptop: I have a Yoga 700 from Lenovo with Windows 10 and everything worked correctly yesterday, last thing I did was to update cummulative something and today I cannot shut down my pc, it gets stuck in a black screen and never shuts down, and networking is completely broken both...
  6. Bluestacks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluestacks: HelloI can't uninstall Bluestacks from my PC. When I click "Uninstall", it doesn't show anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestacks/9b8f5f23-3508-4c23-9e0a-2f8fc3c98ffd
  7. windows update broke my camera

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows update broke my camera: I can't use my usb camera anymore after mobo, cpu and windows update, I even reinstalled windows keeping apps and files, I edit registry and tried everything Please help me I really need to use my camera Btw I can see the camera in device manager but can't use it submitted...
  8. Windows update broke my DirectX9

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broke my DirectX9: I updated to the latest update at the start of September and its overwritten my dxd9.dll with its updated version. As it was so long ago, I can't uninstall the update and go back to the old file. I've tried reinstalling DirectX to no success. I'm unable to play the games I...
  9. bluestack

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluestack: My son wants to install bluestack app emulator. Is it safe on windows 10 home edition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluestack/6b084f17-5d68-4502-a036-7fa8a1c47d7b
  10. BLUESTACKS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BLUESTACKS: Hi I have tried several time to download bluestacks,but it download only 99% and then it fails.does anybody know what could be the problem for this? please help...thanks...