Windows 10: Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

Discus and support Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DanialSaifull, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall microsoft store, and tried troubleshooting both windows update and windows store apps, none of them worked, i've tried restarting alot of time yet it didn't work.

:)

DanialSaifull, Sep 17, 2023

2. update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Sep 17, 2023
  3. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 17, 2023
  4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

1. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work. - Similar Threads - Update Microsoft Store

2. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.: I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall microsoft store, and tried troubleshooting both windows update and windows store apps, none of them worked, i've tried restarting...
  3. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.: I've tried dism both restorehealth and scanhealth, sfc /scannow found no intergrity violation, reinstalling windows, using wsreset.exe, reinstall microsoft store, and tried troubleshooting both windows update and windows store apps, none of them worked, i've tried restarting...
  4. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

5. Windows Update and Microsoft Store won't work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Microsoft store apps won't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps won't work: `None of the games that I purchased from the Microsoft work, they open and then close within a few seconds, I'm disabled and really liked playing my games .Can someone please help me?Thank you,Mark...
  7. Microsoft store won't work

Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  8. Microsoft store won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store won't work: I haven't been able to access microsoft store and have been trying to do everything people have been told but now when I try to access it on the apps & features it isn't there microsoft store used to be in between microsoft teams and the microsoft systems stuff- Now it is...
  9. Microsoft store won't work

10. Microsoft Store Won't Work

Microsoft Store Won't Work: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 - My MS Store has been stuck on these downloads for a couple of months. I have tried the following solutions and nothing has worked: 1. WSResest.exe 2. Troubleshooter 3. Going to apps and hitting "reset" I can't download anything. I...