Windows 10: Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%

Discus and support Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25% in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone knows what to do to make this update install? I've run trouble shooting and it says that there is window update issues, I've restarted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maria D'Angelo1, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:32 AM.

1. Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%

Anyone knows what to do to make this update install? I've run trouble shooting and it says that there is window update issues, I've restarted the computer various times and it restarts the download and continues to get stuck at 25%.Any help is appreciated thanks :

:)

Maria D'Angelo1, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:32 AM
  2. Debra_H Win User

Print requests in Windows 11, version 24H2, remain stuck as “pending”

I have been unable to print since installing Windows 11, version 24H2. The print requests remain stuck in the print queue and are listed as “pending”.

3. Catman155 Win User
    Windows 10 update stuck at 25%

Windows Update  24H2 getting stuck on 25% 48339d1485959576t-windows-10-update-stuck-25-a-win101.png

Windows Update  24H2 getting stuck on 25% 48340d1485959576t-windows-10-update-stuck-25-a-win102.png

windows update is stuck for months on 25%, is this problem known? or is there a way to reset it?

4. KMarksJr Win User

Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%

Windows 10 Upgrade stuck at 25%

Trying to upgrade Windows 8 Pro to Windows 10. It's stuck at 25%...

I'm not using the upgrade app as it has caused numerous other issues, and the USB install worked fine on other computers, but on this machine, stuck.

No extraneous peripherals are attached to the machine, just a mouse and keyboard.

Suggestions?

Microsoft, will you still give me the free upgrade if I can't get this sorted out in the next 7 hours?

Thema:

Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%

1. Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25% - Similar Threads - Update 24H2 getting

2. Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update 24H2 getting stuck on 25%: Anyone knows what to do to make this update install? I've run trouble shooting and it says that there is window update issues, I've restarted the computer various times and it restarts the download and continues to get stuck at 25%.Any help is appreciated thanks :...
  3. Window update stuck at 25% for 10 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window update stuck at 25% for 10 hours: I require urgent help. I had my laptop update before closing and it has been stuck at 25% for more than 10 hours. I have important files to acces inside it. Please help!!I'm not sure what the update is. What accion should I take to gain back access to my laptop? My main...
  4. Window update stuck at 25% for 10 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window update stuck at 25% for 10 hours: I require urgent help. I had my laptop update before closing and it has been stuck at 25% for more than 10 hours. I have important files to acces inside it. Please help!!I'm not sure what the update is. What accion should I take to gain back access to my laptop? My main...
  5. Update installation stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update installation stuck at 25%: I started my windows 11 update today. After downloading the update, the installation started and now it's been more than 2 hours. But the installation is stuck at 25%.Please guide me....
  6. Update installation stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update installation stuck at 25%: I started my windows 11 update today. After downloading the update, the installation started and now it's been more than 2 hours. But the installation is stuck at 25%.Please guide me....
  7. Update installation stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. my update is getting stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my update is getting stuck at 25%: my windows 10 is updating to the 21H1 version, but it keeps getting stuck at 25%, sometimes it wont even start and I cant seem to fix it, I've restarted the update a lot of times but it still doesn't work... pls I need help...
  9. computer stuck rebooting 25% into 20H2 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    computer stuck rebooting 25% into 20H2 update: about four hours ago, i had decided that it was finally time to let my computer update just to get the pop up reminders to leave me alone. about an hour in, at 25% progress, my computer restarts. and restarts. and restarts. it's been doing this for a little under two hours....
  10. Windows 10 update stuck at 25%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 update stuck at 25%: [img] [img] windows update is stuck for months on 25%, is this problem known? or is there a way to reset it? 30029