Windows 10: Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!

Discus and support Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day all.I recently ran a Windows update and it installed and restarted. But now when I sign in, I get this white screen which looks like a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zecchetti, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Zecchetti Win User

Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!

Good day all.I recently ran a Windows update and it installed and restarted. But now when I sign in, I get this white screen which looks like a partially loaded setup screen. I don't know how to get past it as the buttons and text do not load.I've tried ctrl alt del sign out sign in, restart, everything. But it still comes to this. Any ideas how to get beyond this?Please see pic attached

:)

Zecchetti, Nov 21, 2023

2. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 21, 2023
  3. E 72 crash and stuck on white blank screen

@ maneater: The phone gets stuck on a white blank screen. - From the information the OP is providing, I don't think step 1 or 2 is possible to execute.

Fender77---01, Nov 21, 2023
  4. Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!

White Box on screen

The users has a dual screen setup. The scale and layout is at 150% on both screens. The user gets this screen (see below) intermittently on both. The user is unable to interact with that white portion when it appears.

The following troubleshooting steps was performed:

1. Updated Windows and all drivers related to the computer using the website.
    2. Changed monitor interface from DVI to VGA for both.
    3. Changed scaling to 100% and resolution to 1920 x Y to 1366 x 768
    4. Gone into Intel HD Graphics control to Scale full screen

Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck! 1664adf8-48ac-4549-b7ce-1e82eab9db23?upload=true.jpg

gentech1234, Nov 21, 2023
Thema:

Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!

1. Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck! - Similar Threads - Update leads white

2. Windows 11 setup white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 setup white screen: I used a usb to install windows 11 and made it to where it asks what I use the computer for. I passed it and immediately get 5 horizontal bars around the bottom half of my screen. I restart and I get a white screen with gray borders on the left top and right when it tries to...
  3. Windows 11 setup white screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 setup white screen: I used a usb to install windows 11 and made it to where it asks what I use the computer for. I passed it and immediately get 5 horizontal bars around the bottom half of my screen. I restart and I get a white screen with gray borders on the left top and right when it tries to...
  4. Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!

Windows Update 11 leads me to white setup screen Stuck!: Good day all.I recently ran a Windows update and it installed and restarted. But now when I sign in, I get this white screen which looks like a partially loaded setup screen. I don't know how to get past it as the buttons and text do not load.I've tried ctrl alt del sign out...
  5. Windows 11 Setup stuck on "Getting Updates" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Setup stuck on "Getting Updates" screen: When setting up Windows 11, I keep getting stuck on the Getting updates screen. After a while, it says that the installation has failed. It always gets stuck at 46% before the failure message....
  6. Windows 11 Setup stuck on "Getting Updates" screen

Windows 11 Setup stuck on "Getting Updates" screen: When setting up Windows 11, I keep getting stuck on the Getting updates screen. After a while, it says that the installation has failed. It always gets stuck at 46% before the failure message....
  7. Signing in leads to white screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Signing in leads to white screen: So I recently fully factory reset my pc yesterday and once it finished I tried signing in and it said user could not be found, so I went into safe mode and tried it and everything looked good it was doing the little slideshow it does when you get a new pc but at the end it...
  8. Signing in leads to white screen

Signing in leads to white screen: So I recently fully factory reset my pc yesterday and once it finished I tried signing in and it said user could not be found, so I went into safe mode and tried it and everything looked good it was doing the little slideshow it does when you get a new pc but at the end it...
  9. Signing in leads to white screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. white screen setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    white screen setup: So i just bought a new laptop and was going though the installation (a nightmare since it makes you do things you dont want to do such as making a microsoft account and making a pin for the laptop) but after the page "Link your android to this PC" i press next and get nothing...