Windows 10: Windows unresponsive.

Discus and support Windows unresponsive. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does any else still running window 10 on a device feel they have purposefully made it useable ever though we are to have functionality until 10/25... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Louise Byrne1, May 28, 2024.

1. Windows unresponsive.

Does any else still running window 10 on a device feel they have purposefully made it useable ever though we are to have functionality until 10/25

:)

Louise Byrne1, May 28, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 28, 2024
  3. John Vil Win User
    Keyboard unresponsive after update to Windows 10 version 1073

Hi,

One possible reason why your keyboard is slow and unresponsive after an update may be due to driver incompatibility. As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to resolve this issue. Kindly follow the steps
    below:

• Type Troubleshooting in Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Click on View All in the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices from the list and follow the prompts.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, May 28, 2024
  4. Windows unresponsive.

Programs become unresponsive in Windows 10

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried both with different results.

Step 1: Safe Mode:

This seemed to work and I could save a file in Word without the program becoming "Unresponsive".

Step 2: Clean Boot:

This did not work and Word would become unresponsive when trying to save a file.

I did notice another odd thing. It seems that sometimes (not often) Word would work the first time I used it If I close it and reopened it the unresponsive behavior returned. I tried opening Word several time but it remained unresponsive.

This is very frustrating as I use Word daily.

RobertAAult, May 28, 2024
Thema:

Windows unresponsive.

1. Windows unresponsive. - Similar Threads - unresponsive

2. Windows 10 unresponsive: Chrome and file explorer not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unresponsive: Chrome and file explorer not working: My laptop running windows 10 has become suddenly unresponsive. For example if I click one of the folder on my desktop, it tries to open it but it never loads. If I try to open Chrome, it takes ages, other apps work fine, for example Firefox opens immediately. Out of the few...
  3. Windows 10 unresponsive: Chrome and file explorer not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 unresponsive: Chrome and file explorer not working: My laptop running windows 10 has become suddenly unresponsive. For example if I click one of the folder on my desktop, it tries to open it but it never loads. If I try to open Chrome, it takes ages, other apps work fine, for example Firefox opens immediately. Out of the few...
  4. Windows 10 unresponsive: Chrome and file explorer not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC becomes unresponsive out of nowhere.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC becomes unresponsive out of nowhere.: Today my PC started to get extremely laggy while being idle, started to get unresponsive and any apps couldn't be opened. I couldn't shut down or restart so I had the only option to shut it down by holding the power button. After a few hours, I had the same issue but it...
  6. PC becomes unresponsive out of nowhere.

PC becomes unresponsive out of nowhere.: Today my PC started to get extremely laggy while being idle, started to get unresponsive and any apps couldn't be opened. I couldn't shut down or restart so I had the only option to shut it down by holding the power button. After a few hours, I had the same issue but it...
  7. unresponsive arrows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unresponsive arrows?: So I have a lenovo-windows 11 laptop, and I'm not sure exactly when or why it started but 3 of my arrow keys up, left, & right are unresponsive. the down arrow works perfectly though. but no matter how light or heavily I press them, nothing happens. I haven't had this laptop...
  8. unresponsive arrows?

unresponsive arrows?: So I have a lenovo-windows 11 laptop, and I'm not sure exactly when or why it started but 3 of my arrow keys up, left, & right are unresponsive. the down arrow works perfectly though. but no matter how light or heavily I press them, nothing happens. I haven't had this laptop...
  9. Computer freezes and becomes unresponsive again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer freezes and becomes unresponsive again: Since the start of August, I've been having an issue where my computer would randomly freeze and become completely unresponsive around a specific time of day usually before night time. No matter what I was doing, if it be playing a game, watching a show, or just sitting on my...
  10. Computer freezes and becomes unresponsive again

Computer freezes and becomes unresponsive again: Since the start of August, I've been having an issue where my computer would randomly freeze and become completely unresponsive around a specific time of day usually before night time. No matter what I was doing, if it be playing a game, watching a show, or just sitting on my...