Windows 10: Windows touch screen - Dell XPS

Discus and support Windows touch screen - Dell XPS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi! I have a dell xps 13 9320 - windows 11. The touch screen has just stopped working - I don't remember any major recent updates. In device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ec_331, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:07 AM.

1. Ec_331 Win User

Windows touch screen - Dell XPS

Hi! I have a dell xps 13 9320 - windows 11. The touch screen has just stopped working - I don't remember any major recent updates. In device manager there is no HID touch screen driver and prompting a hardware check doesn't bring it up and its not hidden! Screen is unresponsive to touch! and pen + touch info non existent! I tried to go through dell support but no appropriate response

:)

2. Dell xps 15 touch screen not working

Hi,

To better assist you, share the information.

- What is the model number of Dell xps 15?

I suggest you follow the below method.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the hardware and device troubleshooter
    to check and fix issues with hardware and devices.
    Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Method 2: Update the touchscreen drivers manually from the Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

1.Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select
    Device manager from the context menu.

2.Expand Human Interface Device option, right click on the touchscreen driver and select Update this software from the context menu.

3.Follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest to refer to the article on How to update drivers from the below article.

Windows help and learning

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  3. no touch screen on dell xps 13

Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there.
    thanks

4. Windows touch screen - Dell XPS

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2024 at 8:09 AM
Thema:

Windows touch screen - Dell XPS

1. Windows touch screen - Dell XPS - Similar Threads - touch screen Dell

2. Windows touch screen - Dell XPS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows touch screen - Dell XPS: Hi! I have a dell xps 13 9320 - windows 11. The touch screen has just stopped working - I don't remember any major recent updates. In device manager there is no HID touch screen driver and prompting a hardware check doesn't bring it up and its not hidden! Screen is...
  3. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  4. Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Xps 8930 stuck on dell loading screen: Hey guys,After using the power button to force a shutdown on my pc, I have encountered some issues with booting it up. The first 30 seconds is normal, but while the dell logo is shown and is loading, the screen freezes entirely. I have tried restarting again, but that attempt...
  5. integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    integrated camera and Touch Screen are not working in Dell XPS 12 9Q23 laptop: Camera and Touchscreen are not working , Basically both the device are not showing in the Device manager . Tried different options like below : 1. Reinstalled the window 2. Updated the window 3. Checked the device driver on the device page...
  6. no touch screen on dell xps 13

no touch screen on dell xps 13: Can someone please tell me how I can get the touch screen to work on a new Dell Xps 13 9300. The touch screen facility has not worked from day 1 now on day 3. The touch screen does not appear under the human interface driver so I cannot enable it there. thanks...
  7. Windows 10 update ruined my Dell XPS 18 Touch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update ruined my Dell XPS 18 Touch: My computer no longer boots up after recent disasterous update. First it started out with the switch between the external power supply and battery mode stopped working properly. With computer on, I would unplug from external power supply the computer would crash. Though I...
  8. Dell XPS screen dimming

Dell XPS screen dimming: I have a Dell XPS 15 9560 version 10.0.17763 Build 17763 running Windows 10 Home. I run 2 monitors through a Dell Thunderbolt docking station connected to my laptop via USB Type C. Its a great setup. When my laptop screen turns off because I am absent, it usually dims my...
  9. Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen at Dell Xps 15: i constantly get into blue screen problems since i purchased my dell xps 15. i tried every possible way to fix it but nothing worked. Anyone can help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-at-dell-xps-15/7e85e783-346b-4527-9245-4382962d8a10
  10. Black Screen Dell XPS 9360

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen Dell XPS 9360: Yesterday morning turned on XPS, appeared to be booting, keys back light and then it shut itself off. Sometimes stays on with only a black screen. Only had since January 27, 2018 and am super stressed that I cannot work. Yes, I have backed up the computer regularly, but this...