Windows 10: Windows Store can't install any apps

Discus and support Windows Store can't install any apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I launch Windows Store, but if i try to access an app's page to install an update to it or install a new app, i get an error message that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Frederick073, Oct 27, 2024 at 11:02 PM.

1. Windows Store can't install any apps

Whenever I launch Windows Store, but if i try to access an app's page to install an update to it or install a new app, i get an error message that says 'One of the update services is not running properly'Before this started happening, my apps would update automatically, but now they don't because of this broken update service. Ran sfc /scannow and restarted multiple times but it didn't fix the issue. I don't know if this is the cause, but I recently updated to Windows 24H2 and then went back to 23H2 because my keyboard backlight drivers stopped working. I really need a fix for this soon becaus

:)

2. Can't install apps from the Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to the location,
    C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore\DataStore.edb

• Delete everything in this folder.
    Note: This shall delete all the Windows Store files and update. You may have to reinstall the updates.

I suggest you to refer the following Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Why can’t I find or install an app from Windows store.

I can't find or install an app from Microsoft Store - Microsoft Support

Note: The steps for Windows 8/8.1 applies to Windows 10 as well.

Apps & Store

Microsoft Store & billing help

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 27, 2024 at 11:07 PM
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

4. Windows Store can't install any apps

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 27, 2024 at 11:07 PM
Thema:

Windows Store can't install any apps

1. Windows Store can't install any apps - Similar Threads - Store can't install

2. Windows Store can't install any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Store can't install any apps: Whenever I launch Windows Store, but if i try to access an app's page to install an update to it or install a new app, i get an error message that says 'One of the update services is not running properly'Before this started happening, my apps would update automatically, but...
  3. I can't install any app on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install any app on microsoft store: Hi, so basically when im trying to install any app from the microsoft store i get an error 0x80070005, and because of this error i can't install anything in the microsoft store. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 22H2...
  4. I can't install any app on microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install any app on microsoft store: Hi, so basically when im trying to install any app from the microsoft store i get an error 0x80070005, and because of this error i can't install anything in the microsoft store. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 22H2...
  5. Can't install any apps from the windows store.

Can't install any apps from the windows store.: I have tried a bunch of solutions such as through services, running powershell to uninstall store and re-install. Troubleshoot, repair, reset, TLS 1.2-1.3, Nothing works. Apps are just pending.Has someone found a fix?...
  6. Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps/games on the Microsoft Store: I was just trying to install Minecraft for Windows on the Microsoft Store, but whenever I click on an app/game it just shows this.I've tried everything to trying to enable the Windows Update service in services.msc, but whenever I try to set it to "Manual" so I can start it...
  7. Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store

Can't install any apps on the Microsoft Store: I can't install any apps from the store. When I click install, nothing happens; the button stays blue. Nothing appears in my downloads and updates section either. I have already tried: - Restarting - Windows update troubleshooter - sfc /scannow - When I run wsreset.exe,...
  8. Can't install any store apps/games

Can't install any store apps/games: I changed the ownership of some WindowsApps folders on my hard drives so that I could find out what was in them before I deleted the folders, and now I can't seem to install any apps on the store. Not sure if that's related to my problem or if it's totally fine. I've reset...
  9. Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...

Can't open Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any...: Hi, I am not able to open the Microsoft Store. Can't open any Microsoft Store apps. Can't install any Microsoft Edge Add-ons. I used the wsreset.exe in the run box. It resulted in an error: ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches. The app didn't start. I ran the Store...
  10. Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any apps from Microsoft Store: [ATTACH] Whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store, this is all I get. It says it can't detect hardware for Architecture or DirectX. I've tried troubleshooting and resetting the store, but nothing fixes it Edit: One thing I've found is I'm running...