Windows 10: Windows stays forever on loading screen

Discus and support Windows stays forever on loading screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Colby J1, Jun 11, 2023.

1. Colby J1 Win User

Windows stays forever on loading screen

Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no boot device detected and tells me to press any key. When i do it goes back to the media test failure then exits on its on into the windows load up screen before you can log in. It proceed to never leave load up screen and continues to spin i even went as far as leavin the computer on over night to see if it would do somethin

:)

Colby J1, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Smizack Win User

Windows Update loading forever

So I ran both the commands and got this:

Windows stays forever on loading screen 54849d1485961069t-windows-update-loading-forever-capture.jpg

The log file is also attached.

Smizack, Jun 11, 2023
  3. Windows loading animation forever

sometimes the windows is loading forever ,it forces me to restart ,when i restart using Restart button the windows loading is OK. this happens sometimes only . the windows loading continues

TmdRockz™, Jun 11, 2023
  4. Windows stays forever on loading screen

windows takes forever to load!

I dont know why but about a week ago it started taking windows forever to load.

it will get past the scrolling lines and the just be a black screen for about 2 min, and then the windows thing will come up and it will be normal. idk, ran virus scan, drivers are fine, reg is fine. could it be a ram voltage issue?

xmountainxlionx, Jun 11, 2023
Thema:

Windows stays forever on loading screen

1. Windows stays forever on loading screen - Similar Threads - stays forever loading

2. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  3. Windows stays forever on loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows stays forever on loading screen: Dell latitude 5580 windows 10 proCannot access biosSpeakers also make weird clicking noise upon startup i dont know of there is a relationIve been having issues getting into my dell latitude laptop. It turns on has a media test failure tells me to check cable then says no...
  4. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  5. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever: after watching some video on youtube i restart the computeris stucked on Asus boot screen, is it giving me infinite loading screen forever https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-infinite-loading-screen-forever/76ae1b56-3b4b-4ecb-baa8-4248edee9272
  6. Windows 10 infinite loading screen forever

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. windows update loads forever and stays blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update loads forever and stays blank: [ATTACH] Hi guys, I have a problem with the windows update in settings. The screen stays blank and I'd be grateful if anybody have a proper solutions for this problem. Thank you!...
  8. How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to fix Windows staying at Restarting screen forever?: Hi, for the past three months whenever I choose restart, blue screen with Restarting with spinng white dots appear forever. I have to force shut down the PC. Same thing whenever I choose to shut down. I think it happened after I installed and uninstalled some free demos from...
  9. Forever loading on profile screen.

Forever loading on profile screen.: I keep having to force restart my computer a dozen or more times to get past the login screen. If I hit CTRL+ALT+DEL and hit cancel it just takes me to the desktop with nothing loaded and a forever loading circle. While trying to get some games to run I had also downloaded...
  10. Stays on this blue screen forever

Stays on this blue screen forever: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jonny2683 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dm3gu2/stays_on_this_blue_screen_forever/