Windows 10: Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

Discus and support Windows start menu animation not rendering properly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rj_MS, Dec 11, 2021.

1. Rj_MS Win User

Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks.

:)

Rj_MS, Dec 11, 2021
  2. kebabs Win User

Start Menu not in position properly

Yeah Classic works fine

Does the same thing =[

kebabs, Dec 11, 2021
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

Start Menu not in position properly

Any difference when you set it to classic start menu?

DanTheBanjoman, Dec 11, 2021
Thema:

Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

1. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly. - Similar Threads - start menu animation

2. some applications don't render properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications don't render properly: teams NEW and some other apps too have a rendering issue that makes stuff look like this and i dont know how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-dont-render-properly/72fae48f-072e-4121-b480-83d5bf646708
  3. How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?: I'm currently developing a Universal Windows Platform UWP app, and I'm looking to enhance the user interface by incorporating animated SVG images. Specifically, I'd like to display SVG images with animations within my UWP app. However, I'm facing challenges in achieving...
  4. How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Render a SVG animated image in UWP Application ?: I'm currently developing a Universal Windows Platform UWP app, and I'm looking to enhance the user interface by incorporating animated SVG images. Specifically, I'd like to display SVG images with animations within my UWP app. However, I'm facing challenges in achieving...
  5. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  6. Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows start menu animation not rendering properly.: I clean install my Acer Nitro 5 laptop with Windows 10. I notice that everytime I open the Windows start menu the animation is not rendering properly. Is this a taskbar bug?Please see: VideoLaptop Specs:RTX 3050 TI 8GB RAM INTEL i5 11th Gen 500GB SSD Thanks....
  7. Why windows search not rendering display properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why windows search not rendering display properly: Every time I open my laptop a white background in the search box annoys me. Is there something wrong with windows 10?Laptop specs:AMD Ryzen 58BG RAMRADEON GRAPHICS500 SSDHUAWEI MATEBOOK D15...
  8. Icons in the start menu are not displaying properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons in the start menu are not displaying properly: Hi Recently I have reinstalled the windows using fresh start by keeping all my personnel files and deleting all the applications. After the installation, I tried to install the software and I installed all of them. But after the installation, icons are usual on the...
  9. Start Menu refusing to work properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu refusing to work properly: Recently, my start menu will no longer work. Left clicking the start button does nothing, but right clicking it will open the 'power user menu.' The button on my keyboard also fails to bring the start menu up, but clicking the 'type here to search' or using any keyboard...
  10. Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 build 10056: New animations and a resizable Start menu: [img] Earlier today a new build of Windows 10 for the desktop leaked and with it comes a few improvements to the finesse of the OS. In 10056, there is a new animation for the Start menu when opening in tablet mode and the virtual desktops have a new animation as well....