Windows 10: Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo

Discus and support Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; On my Windows 11 PC, I set my Desktop Background to Windows Spotlight. However, the images are not updating. I still have that bamboo desktop. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harsh Kharya, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:07 PM.

1. Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo

On my Windows 11 PC, I set my Desktop Background to Windows Spotlight. However, the images are not updating. I still have that bamboo desktop. I re-registered using the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers *ContentDeliveryManager* foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} multiple times. However, the background is not changing. I have even tried clean installing Windows, but it doesn't work. I am connected to a non-metered network. Maybe I am messing with a certain setting or something else. I am not sure. Please help me. Thanks!

:)

Harsh Kharya, Oct 7, 2024 at 3:07 PM

2. Windows spotlight not work!!

Yes friend all these steps working for me.check these path , first path for check : C:\Windows\Web\Screen (find the stuck image and rename it) , or second path " C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData\ " at this path you will se two main folders check all these folder at all and you will find the image there.Rename or delete the image stuck only.After re-register again the spotlight and wait after some restart.Something last i had the same problem and delete the registry folder "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Authentication\LogonUI\Creative\S-1-5-21-1367095634-179868200-954147944-1001" and do a restart after all these step the spotlight download again new images and start working again.Please make a backup first at register.before delete everything.

3. Rose Cal Win User
    Spotlight

Hi,

Windows spotlight is an option for the lock screen background that displays different background images and occasionally offers suggestions on the lock screen. For us to better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is there a way for you to provide us a screenshot?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Are you able to use spotlight before?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow these steps to modify Lock screen background to spotlight:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Personalization and select Lock screen.
    • Under Background, choose Windows spotlight.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

4. Jheuel Win User

Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo

Submitting images to Spotlight Lock Screen Photos

WHO DOESN'T LOVE THE SPOTLIGHT LOCK SCREEN PHOTOS?

I am an avid nature lover and I have a travel bucket list. This list has grown as a result of seeing the photos on the Spotlight Lock Screen. I really appreciate the links they include to find out more about the location. It truly inspires me to want to
    visit these places one day.

I have the good fortune to live in a beautiful country with truly picturesque locations that many people do not know about. I have explored numerous parts of Trinidad's Northern Range and wish others could behold its beauty.

My question/thought/suggestion is:

• How do they choose those images?
    • How can someone submit/suggest images to be included and shared with the rest of the Windows community?
    We shouldn't be selfish and I wish more persons could experience and witness my twin-island home of Trinidad and Tobago. I, or anyone else should be able to share that through the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Photos!

Thema:

Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo

1. Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo - Similar Threads - Spotlight Stuck Same

2. Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spotlight Stuck on Same Photo: On my Windows 11 PC, I set my Desktop Background to Windows Spotlight. However, the images are not updating. I still have that bamboo desktop. I re-registered using the code Get-AppxPackage -allusers *ContentDeliveryManager* foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode...
  3. Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight is stuck on one picture: I set my lock screen to windows spotlight and a little while after updating to Windows 11, the lock screen would not change its picture. It's been stuck on a single boring blue picture for months. How do i fix it?...
  4. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  5. Windows spotlight not showing online photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight not showing online photos: 3 days ago, windows spotlight stopped showing me online photos:I checked:my wifi is good. i have turned on windows spotlightPlease help me fix it...
  6. Windows Spotlight doesn't work, been five days of the same photo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Spotlight doesn't work, been five days of the same photo: Dear Microsoft Support, I am having a situation that needs to have attention to be looked at. I have Windows Spotlight and for the last five days it's been on the same photo, I would like to know just how one does change Windows Spotlight so that I will have new photos on my...
  7. Information on Windows Spotlight photos

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Information on Windows Spotlight photos: Wondering how to get information on the Windows Spotlight pictures that appear on my lock screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-on-windows-spotlight-photos/5c0401f3-fd1e-4238-a633-2aa5479c07aa
  8. Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Spotlight stuck on the same picture. Nothing works: Hello, My Windows Spotlight is stuck on the same picture for some time now. At first it was stuck on a picture of Pluto, I tried every possible way to fix it deleting those files as it's shown in solutions that help for most peopoe, resetting Spotlight using Windows...
  9. window's spotlight photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    window's spotlight photos: so let's say I had a photo I thought was worthy of a window´s spotlight. would it be possible to submit my photo with the information or does windows hire its photographers? has there been a competition or anything?...
  10. Why did my Windows Spotlight get stuck on the same picture?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why did my Windows Spotlight get stuck on the same picture?: My Windows Spotlight was working fine, I clicked on "like it" for the 'vote' for the picture, now it is stuck on the same picture for weeks! The picture used to change every couple of days at least....