Windows 10: Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

Discus and support Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,in our network there are more and more cases of Windows 10 showing the icon as if there is no internet connection the crossed out globe thing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by That One Guy BTW, May 15, 2024.

1. Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

Hello,in our network there are more and more cases of Windows 10 showing the icon as if there is no internet connection the crossed out globe thing. When checking the internet is in fact working normaly. Specs:- HP Probook 450 G6 or newer- Win 10 Pro ver 22H1 or newer- this happens with Wi-Fi and Eth connectionThanks

:)

That One Guy BTW, May 15, 2024

2. Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi,

Yesterday night my net was working properly but when today I saw it was showing that I dont have internet connection despite my internet is working but in the internet access panel its showing no internet and I am unable to browse anything. I am using Windows
    10 Pro. also, my wifi is working properly. I have already tried trouble shooting but its showing unable to detect the trouble. Kindle help me resolve this issue. Its urgent and windows 10 pro is really having many internet connectivity issue.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Monica

monicapradhan, May 15, 2024
  3. No internet icons showing up-can not logon to internet

When I boot up my laptop the internet icon on the task bar shows a red "X" and none of my internet icons are listed. The airplane mode is turned off, the Wi-Fi switch is in the on position, the wireless router is working fine(my wife can logon with no problem). I looked at the Device Manager and it shows everything is running properly. Anyone have any ideas as what is going on?

jayhawk714, May 15, 2024
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 15, 2024
Thema:

Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

1. Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly - Similar Threads - shows internet icon

2. Reopening this continuing bug: Windows icon shows no Internet, but Internet works and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reopening this continuing bug: Windows icon shows no Internet, but Internet works and...: This problem has been such a plague and a menace and I've gone through many hours and used all the ALWAYS useless "Windows will fix it" tools they haven't worked since windows xp!, but this random problem continually crops up many different brands of machines: Dell, Lenovo &...
  3. Reopening this continuing bug: Windows icon shows no Internet, but Internet works and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reopening this continuing bug: Windows icon shows no Internet, but Internet works and...: This problem has been such a plague and a menace and I've gone through many hours and used all the ALWAYS useless "Windows will fix it" tools they haven't worked since windows xp!, but this random problem continually crops up many different brands of machines: Dell, Lenovo &...
  4. Reopening this continuing bug: Windows icon shows no Internet, but Internet works and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly: Hello,in our network there are more and more cases of Windows 10 showing the icon as if there is no internet connection the crossed out globe thing. When checking the internet is in fact working normaly. Specs:- HP Probook 450 G6 or newer- Win 10 Pro ver 22H1 or newer- this...
  6. Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly

Windows shows no internet icon despite working properly: Hello,in our network there are more and more cases of Windows 10 showing the icon as if there is no internet connection the crossed out globe thing. When checking the internet is in fact working normaly. Specs:- HP Probook 450 G6 or newer- Win 10 Pro ver 22H1 or newer- this...
  7. Taskbar Icons not showing properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Icons not showing properly: Taskbar icons are not showing properly after unpin and repin, after resetting, it just shows my icons as a white window with blue rectangle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-not-showing-properly/b3bdc056-7554-4527-8046-a43b9d1c96cf
  8. Taskbar Icons not showing properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Icons not showing properly: Taskbar icons are not showing properly after unpin and repin, after resetting, it just shows my icons as a white window with blue rectangle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-icons-not-showing-properly/b3bdc056-7554-4527-8046-a43b9d1c96cf
  9. Internet icon showing no internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet icon showing no internet: [ATTACH] Guys Since these windows updates that come out every week I've been getting so many bugs one of them is this stupid bug where the connection is working just fine, "I can watch youtube videos, download movies, play online games.. everything" but the internet icon...
  10. Internet not working properly

Internet not working properly: I transferred files from my android phone to my desktop pc with windows 10.after partial completion i canceled the transfer as it was taking to long and needed to do other things. During the transfer my internet started lagging really bad, and now games will not load up and i...