Windows 10: windows shortcut with win button stopped working

Discus and support windows shortcut with win button stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so my win shortcut like win+r/win+shift+s just stopped working suddenly i tried everything nothing works i have no virus no gaming mod no problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charles Lavoie1, Oct 24, 2024 at 10:53 PM.

1. windows shortcut with win button stopped working

so my win shortcut like win+r/win+shift+s just stopped working suddenly i tried everything nothing works i have no virus no gaming mod no problem with sfc scan pls help me

:)

Charles Lavoie1, Oct 24, 2024 at 10:53 PM

2. Side button on G502 stopped working

Hello,

I've been using my G502 mouse for a long time , and it's great, recently however my side button (the "forward" button) has stopped working.

I use this button alot when browsing and I don't know why but it no longer does it's function so I'm asking if anyone might be able to help me in this. I installed Logitech Gaming Software to check if maybe the button is unbinded but everything is normal. I also unplugged/plugged my mouse to see if it works and also restarting my PC, however still nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions , I really like this mouse and would love to fix any problem it has.

Thanks in forward.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile windows shortcut with win button stopped working :)

4. tigger Win User

windows shortcut with win button stopped working

Thema:

windows shortcut with win button stopped working

1. windows shortcut with win button stopped working - Similar Threads - shortcut button stopped

2. windows shortcut with win button stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows shortcut with win button stopped working: so my win shortcut like win+r/win+shift+s just stopped working suddenly i tried everything nothing works i have no virus no gaming mod no problem with sfc scan pls help me...
  3. Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts: I have a problem with my windows button. I usually use the windows button with the right or left arrow to split my screen but it does not work anymore and so does my the screenshot function Windows Button +print screen. So I thought that my Windows button was totally gone....
  4. Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Button not working for certain shortcuts: I have a problem with my windows button. I usually use the windows button with the right or left arrow to split my screen but it does not work anymore and so does my the screenshot function Windows Button +print screen. So I thought that my Windows button was totally gone....
  5. Shortcuts stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts stop working: The keyboard shortcuts to switch desktops are Ctrl+WinKey+right arrow and Ctrl+WinKey+left arrow. These shortcuts stop working after a while and only the WinKey appears to be recognized, so the open app is pinned to right or left. What can cause the keyboard combination to...
  6. Shortcuts stop working

Shortcuts stop working: The keyboard shortcuts to switch desktops are Ctrl+WinKey+right arrow and Ctrl+WinKey+left arrow. These shortcuts stop working after a while and only the WinKey appears to be recognized, so the open app is pinned to right or left. What can cause the keyboard combination to...
  7. Win+k shortcut not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win+k shortcut not working.: Since yesterday the win+k (Connect quick action) command has stopped working. All other win-key shortcuts work fine and so does the k-key. Windows-version: 20H2 Build: 19042.804 PowerToys is installed. submitted by /u/Andretooo [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows Button Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Button Stopped Working: Hello, I had this issue over a year ago and it's happening again. For whatever reason the Windows button in the bottom left corner has stopped working, when I click on it a blue loading circle spins next to my cursor for a second before disappearing, same goes when I press...
  9. Shortcut feature stopped working

Shortcut feature stopped working: When I click on a new shortcut it says "Application not found" What`s causing this? I uninstalled and reinstalled my browser - no change. Could my cleaning tool have deleted something? When I right click on New > Shortcut and paste in a web-address > click Next and assign...
  10. Windows Start button does not work on clicking it or the shortcut button on the keyboard.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Start button does not work on clicking it or the shortcut button on the keyboard.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 and this morning when I turned on my pc, the start button refused to work. the Start bar is frozen. Used the cmd (with administrator privileges) and entered the following commands. 1. Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup...