Windows 10: Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.

Discus and support Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just recently put my PC together. It has a brand new hard drive and an SSD I pulled from another computer. I enter in my windows product key and when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Daniel Anderson4, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:28 PM.

1. Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.

I just recently put my PC together. It has a brand new hard drive and an SSD I pulled from another computer. I enter in my windows product key and when it asks for drivers, I see I have none. Im not really sure what to do here.

:)

Daniel Anderson4, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:28 PM

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:32 PM
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

4. Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.

Minecraft not working in Windows 10 asking to update drivers

Hi Emma,

As you are unable to play Minecraft after updating the drivers, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Is the game downloaded from Windows Store or are you using media?
    • What is the complete error message/code?

I suggest you to go to the manufacturer website and check if the Graphic/Display drivers are available for Windows 10. If not, then download the latest drivers available and install the same in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the driver from the manufacturer website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select
      “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check thefunctionality.

Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 19, 2024 at 4:32 PM
Thema:

Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.

1. Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers. - Similar Threads - setup asks select

2. Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows setup asks me to select driver to install but there are no drivers.: I just recently put my PC together. It has a brand new hard drive and an SSD I pulled from another computer. I enter in my windows product key and when it asks for drivers, I see I have none. Im not really sure what to do here....
  3. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  4. Driver selection in custom install for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Driver selection in custom install for windows 10: I am installing windows 10 from a bootable USB flash drive after my windows 10 got corrupted on my HP laptop. I booted from USB and clicked custom install. the setup is now asking to select the driver to install. when I clicked on browse it shows "bootX:" and "ESD-USBC:". I...
  5. Select the driver to install answer

Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  6. Select the driver to install answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Select the driver to install answer: I don't know what to select in this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/select-the-driver-to-install-answer/32c775ff-7039-450e-872b-e9e984789bcc
  7. Select the driver to install answer

8. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  9. Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed"

Windows 7 installation stuck on "Select Driver to be installed": So, i wanted to install windows 7 on my Fujitsu laptop and it didn't had any windows installed on it before. So, it is the first time that my laptop will be running windows on it. So, in order to install windows on it, i created a bootable usb pendrive with my other computer...
  10. WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed

WIN10 Installing : Select the drivers to be installed: Hello Guyz! I have this problem when i want to install win10 from by bootable usb *Sad It says Select the driver to be installed. Anyone know how to fix? 16714