Windows 10: Windows Security

Discus and support Windows Security in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; turn on windows security in windows 11. I tried everything and search support, not help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlOlsen, Sep 23, 2024 at 8:37 PM.

1. AlOlsen Win User

Windows Security

turn on windows security in windows 11. I tried everything and search support, not help.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 23, 2024 at 8:57 PM
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

4. newtekie1 Win User

Windows Security

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

Thema:

Windows Security

1. Windows Security - Similar Threads - Security

2. Secure boot, and its interaction with Windows 11 security, other features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secure boot, and its interaction with Windows 11 security, other features: Hi.I have a Windows 11 Home laptop, an ASUS ROG Strix G18.Im pretty experienced with PCs and their firmware, but I have had so many problems with UEFI over the years when used with alternate OSes BSDs Linux, various bootable recovery tools you can install on a second HDD....
  3. Secure boot, and its interaction with Windows 11 security, other features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Secure boot, and its interaction with Windows 11 security, other features: Hi.I have a Windows 11 Home laptop, an ASUS ROG Strix G18.Im pretty experienced with PCs and their firmware, but I have had so many problems with UEFI over the years when used with alternate OSes BSDs Linux, various bootable recovery tools you can install on a second HDD....
  4. Windows Security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security: turn on windows security in windows 11. I tried everything and search support, not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security/1c9cdb45-24fc-47a9-b01c-f6b4af2ecc7d
  5. Windows Security Logs Showing Wrong Time?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Logs Showing Wrong Time?: Its 6 AM today i opened the windows security logs and saw some activities at 9:23AM. Why it is showing the wrong time, How can i fix it, what are those activity, is there anything wrong with the activities and what caused them?...
  6. Windows Security Logs Showing Wrong Time?

Windows Security Logs Showing Wrong Time?: Its 6 AM today i opened the windows security logs and saw some activities at 9:23AM. Why it is showing the wrong time, How can i fix it, what are those activity, is there anything wrong with the activities and what caused them?...
  7. Windows Security Logs Showing Wrong Time?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try...: hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try to open any of the Protection areas the box opens but it is blank. the following message then appears. "Page not available. your IT administer has limited access to some of this app, and...
  9. hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try...

hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try...: hi guys, on windows 11 when I open Settings-Privacy & Security-Windows Security, if I try to open any of the Protection areas the box opens but it is blank. the following message then appears. "Page not available. your IT administer has limited access to some of this app, and...
  10. Windows security not available

Windows security not available: HelloNew day - new problem, so my windows security won't launch. Because this website does not let me to attach pictures to my posts i wil just quote what it says when i try to launch it. "Page not availableYour IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app...