Windows 10: windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

Discus and support windows security Virus & threat protection is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am currently using windows 11 home on my laptop, in my windows security Virus & threat protection is not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ma sum, Oct 19, 2024 at 7:28 AM.

1. Ma sum Win User

windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

I am currently using windows 11 home on my laptop, in my windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

:)

2. My virus & threat protection is not showing

I am writing to seek assistance with a problem related to Windows Virus and Threat Protection on my PC. Unfortunately, the feature has become invisible, and I am unable to access it.

Issue Details:

• Operating System: Windows 11
    • Problem: Windows Security (Virus and Threat Protection) is not visible.
    Steps Taken: I have tried the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Restarted my PC.
    2. Checked Group Policy settings.
    3. Reset Windows Security app.
    4. Ran SFC and DISM commands.
    However, the issue persists. I kindly request your guidance on resolving this matter. Could you please provide instructions or further steps to restore Windows Virus and Threat Protection?

Sumit Debnath1, Oct 19, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  3. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security
    Center Service' files from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Oct 19, 2024 at 7:32 AM
  4. windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Oct 19, 2024 at 7:32 AM
Thema:

windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

1. windows security Virus & threat protection is not working - Similar Threads - security Virus threat

2. windows security Virus & threat protection is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security Virus & threat protection is not working: I am currently using windows 11 home on my laptop, in my windows security Virus & threat protection is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-virus-threat-protection-is-not/ccaa0d83-1f8d-4f9c-bb77-7e68e7034228
  3. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: Windows Defender is running, but when I click on the icon, the only option I have are:- view notification options- view security dashboardI also have Malware Bytes installed. When I exit that program and try to run a scan with Defender I get:Also I can't opt to manage online...
  4. Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus and threat protection and windows security centre not working.: When I open the virus and threat protection it says page not available; your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not avaliable. contact IT helpdesk for more information. The entire window is black.When the pop up...
  5. Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security

Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security: My Virus/ Threat Protection in Windows Security will not load.Circle just spins. Thanks, J https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-in-windows-security/3e8c49f0-f3d3-49c2-ae5d-276fbb032981
  6. virus threat protection on in windows security

virus threat protection on in windows security: why can't I turn virus threat protection on in windows security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-on-in-windows-security/4b908ecd-e61d-41d4-b711-80cbe629d7d3
  7. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection.: Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help...
  8. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  9. Windows Security Virus and threat protection

Windows Security Virus and threat protection: Something's wrong with the windows security scanners. Both the quick and full scan is not fully working properly. They only scan up to 49 files not complete the whole job they were designed to do. Once it reaches 49 the notification says the scan is complete. I need to know...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...