Windows 10: windows security keeps sending me a notification

Discus and support windows security keeps sending me a notification in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; the notifcation is about about firewall being turned off even when it's actually on and this everytime i start windowsfor some reason it comes back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I Have No Mouth And I, Apr 30, 2024.

1. windows security keeps sending me a notification

the notifcation is about about firewall being turned off even when it's actually on and this everytime i start windowsfor some reason it comes back when i restart explorer on task manager thoughcan't upload a screenshot for some reason so i'll quote it instead:Windows SecurityFirewall & network protectionTurn on Windows FirewallWindows Firewall is turned off. Tap or click to turn it on.i did what it told and i still can't get rid of it

:)

I Have No Mouth And I, Apr 30, 2024

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 30, 2024
  3. SECURITY HELP

Hi , ......help.

I am Ivan, I will help you with this.

I understand, your concern should be pop-up notifications are activated in browsers and thus suggesting on the computer to deactivate you.

Step 1. Open Chrome and click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Then go to "Settings";

Step 2. In "Privacy and security", access the option "Site settings",

Step 3. Then click on "Notifications" in the list of options;

Step 4. If you want to prevent new notifications from sites, deactivate the switch next to "Sites may ask to send you notifications";

Step 5. The "Allow" list displays the websites that are allowed to send notifications. To deactivate one of them, click on the three dots icon next to their URL's;

Step 6. You can block the notifications and keep the site in the list or remove them forever by clicking "Remove".

In the list you remove all the norms of the sites that you don't know or that are malicious ADs sites.

Another thing is to do an analysis with Microsoft's malwarebytes and MSRT program to check if you don't have any malware on your computer or malicious software.

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/detail...

Hope this helps.

If you find the answer helpful, please mark it as an answer.

Independent Advisor - Community

Thanks

Ivan Bitencourt., Apr 30, 2024
  4. windows security keeps sending me a notification

windows defender security notification

windows defender security popup keeps popping up and adding another notification to the list. How do I stop this?

KathieDietrich, Apr 30, 2024
Thema:

windows security keeps sending me a notification

1. windows security keeps sending me a notification - Similar Threads - security keeps sending

2. windows security keeps sending me a notification

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security keeps sending me a notification: the notifcation is about about firewall being turned off even when it's actually on and this everytime i start windowsfor some reason it comes back when i restart explorer on task manager thoughcan't upload a screenshot for some reason so i'll quote it instead:Windows...
  3. windows security keeps sending me a notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows security keeps sending me a notification: the notifcation is about about firewall being turned off even when it's actually on and this everytime i start windowsfor some reason it comes back when i restart explorer on task manager thoughcan't upload a screenshot for some reason so i'll quote it instead:Windows...
  4. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?: I have Microsoft antivirus and firewall turned off since I have ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and Malwarebytes installed, which provide all my security including firewall.Windows is constantly notifying me that anti-virus and firewall are turned off.When I look at Windows...
  5. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?: I have Microsoft antivirus and firewall turned off since I have ZoneAlarm Extreme Security and Malwarebytes installed, which provide all my security including firewall.Windows is constantly notifying me that anti-virus and firewall are turned off.When I look at Windows...
  6. Why does Windows 10 Security keep sending me incorrect notifications?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. why is windows security giving me notifications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why is windows security giving me notifications: i keep getting these notifications [ATTACH] How do I stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-security-giving-me-notifications/433bab33-4e89-48a0-8804-5e2950081a61
  8. Windows Security keeps prompting me to send steamnetworkingsockets.dll for sampling.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security keeps prompting me to send steamnetworkingsockets.dll for sampling.: I'm assuming this is a false positive from Steam. Can I just ignore this? submitted by /u/Ryanjtombs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gcon95/windows_security_keeps_prompting_me_to_send/
  9. Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator app now sends security notifications: Howdy folks, I’m excited to share that you starting today, we will help you have more confidence and visibility into your personal Microsoft account activities by giving you security notifications delivered in the Microsoft Authenticator app. When important events—such as...
  10. ambromer.info keeps sending me news

in Windows 10 Support
    ambromer.info keeps sending me news: Hi Everyone, Starting from a few weeks ago, Windows 10 kept sending me News and a website called ambromer.info is below it and I want to get rid of this because it is getting annoying. I looked it up online and I didn't find anything. I wonder if it is a virus? I am running...