Windows 10: Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...

Discus and support Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I turned off all the notifications for windows security, but this sound keeps happening every few minutes and corresponds to these events on the log.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lee Major-Mincer, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:07 PM.

1. Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...

I turned off all the notifications for windows security, but this sound keeps happening every few minutes and corresponds to these events on the log.I have no idea what to try to get the noises to stop - they are driving me crazy. All of my systems are up to date.

:)

Lee Major-Mincer, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:07 PM
Thema:

Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...

1. Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on... - Similar Threads - Security keeps running

2. Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...: I turned off all the notifications for windows security, but this sound keeps happening every few minutes and corresponds to these events on the log.I have no idea what to try to get the noises to stop - they are driving me crazy. All of my systems are up to date....
  3. Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Security keeps running audits that make a notification sound every few minutes on...: I turned off all the notifications for windows security, but this sound keeps happening every few minutes and corresponds to these events on the log.I have no idea what to try to get the noises to stop - they are driving me crazy. All of my systems are up to date....
  4. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  5. My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer keeps playing the notification sound every few minutes and I have no idea where...: I have turned off all notifications, brought the "system sounds" volume down to zero, and checked all my running apps to see why I hear a chime every few minutes, and nothing has worked. I have also checked my USB drivers and unplugged them and nothing is helping. Please tell...
  6. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  7. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying notification sound every minute: Hi,I have been consistently getting an annoying beeping type of notification sound every minute over the past couple of days. It goes away when I silence the speakers but when they are on, it is persistent. I have tried troubleshooting, restarting the laptop, updating it, and...
  8. Annoying notification sound every minute

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  10. annoying notification sound every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....