Windows 10: Windows Security isn't working.

Discus and support Windows Security isn't working. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I opened my Settings today and found that my Windows Security isn't working. When I open it, the menu with "Open Windows Security" appears and when... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abubaker Sajid, Dec 12, 2022.

1. Windows Security isn't working.

So I opened my Settings today and found that my Windows Security isn't working. When I open it, the menu with "Open Windows Security" appears and when I click it nothing happens. I need some help any suggestion what should I do? I think it got deleted or something.

:)

Abubaker Sajid, Dec 12, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 12, 2022
  3. Jakub578 Win User
    Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Dec 12, 2022
  4. Windows Security isn't working.

Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 12, 2022
Thema:

Windows Security isn't working.

1. Windows Security isn't working. - Similar Threads - Security isn't working

2. Windows Security isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security isn't working: Windows Security says that "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app". I am on a fresh install on Windows 11 latest. I have tried like 11 guides to fix this with a ton of resets. No luck so far. I really need an answer as I am completely tired of...
  3. Windows Security isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security isn't working: Windows Security says that "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app". I am on a fresh install on Windows 11 latest. I have tried like 11 guides to fix this with a ton of resets. No luck so far. I really need an answer as I am completely tired of...
  4. The windows security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  5. The windows security isn't working.

The windows security isn't working.: After i installed a game in which they asked me to off the windows security with a software. Me forgotten to on the security shutdown my pc, later i was met up with the problem...
  6. Windows Security isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security isn't working.: So I opened my Settings today and found that my Windows Security isn't working. When I open it, the menu with "Open Windows Security" appears and when I click it nothing happens. I need some help any suggestion what should I do? I think it got deleted or something....
  7. Windows Security isn't working.

Windows Security isn't working.: So I opened my Settings today and found that my Windows Security isn't working. When I open it, the menu with "Open Windows Security" appears and when I click it nothing happens. I need some help any suggestion what should I do? I think it got deleted or something....
  8. Windows isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows isn't working: I dont know what caused it but i cant use any of the windows features. My PC is working, all apps are working. how ever i cannot access settings or search anything in the windows search bar. Whenever i try to use either they both crash....
  9. Windows security isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security isn't working: sooo i turned on windows security and i open it but it's shows me this page i can't even scan or see anything else soo i really need help [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-security-isnt-working/e0976dc6-a423-4df8-acee-e53bb962f0b8
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Essentials isn't working: I got onto my computer when I got a warning of something called trojandownloader:32/Sthrophop.B that was very severe and was active. I removed it and restarted my computer when I realised that my microsoft security essentials wasn't working. I had two severe problems which...