Windows 10: Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

Discus and support Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi guys This is my first time to post questions in it, If anything wrong please let me know and I will correct next time.My question is how to remove... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VISHNU SURIYAN K.T, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

Hi guys This is my first time to post questions in it, If anything wrong please let me know and I will correct next time.My question is how to remove AVG from windows registry because it still somehow prevents windows security to work. I noticed that for name sake prevent windows security and it doesn't open.

:)

VISHNU SURIYAN K.T, Sep 12, 2023

2. windows security center disabled...

windows security center disabled????????

i just installed windows defender on my computer (freshly formated new hard drive about 2 weeks ago) and it would not update because the security center was not running. so i went to msconfig and it was not in the services list so i went to services.msc and it was disabled. so i changed it to automatic and started it. after rebooting it was still running, so i restarted it again and it was disabled again, so i renabled it again. and when i went to the security center in control pannel it looked like this

Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG Untitled-1-3.jpg

i had to enable the windows firewall too. but it says that automatic updates are turned off, so i went to change it and it said that it was on...???...???? i did the fast format this time cause i didnt want to wait for 500gb to format *Big Grin Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG :D and i have noticed a few other quirks mainly my audigy 4 pro software acting funny time to time. do you think that i have a virus or something of that nature? i will put AVG on here tomorrow and maybe adaware. i have never had a virus so i didnt see any need for anti virus and or spyware programs eating up resources. but i am puzzled as to why my services are automatically shutting down...

acousticlemur, Sep 12, 2023
  3. elbmek Win User

Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

AVG Internet Security does not work any longer

I too have had problems with my AVG 2015. I hit the brown button and told them what for, their reply was:

Thank you for contacting AVG. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    As per our conversation I am sending email instructions to re-install AVG.

Please download and install AVG Internet security program through the below link.
    Download and install AVG AntiVirus, Internet Security or Premium Security

Your license number for AVG Internet Security is below:

If these instructions didn't resolve your issue, follow the steps below to have an AVG technician remotely access your computer and assist you, free of charge.
    The service is available 24/7.

1. Visit the AVG Remote Support website.
    2. Fill in the short form. Your Case number is available in the subject of this e-mail.
    3. Click Connect to an expert. A remote support file will be downloaded.
    4. Run the downloaded file.
    5. Use the opened window to chat with the AVG technician.
    Best regards,

Sreedevi Padmakumar
    AVG Customer Care

The reinstallation did work but then I statred having problems with their built in but free version of driver booster. Even though I have the fully paid up PRO AIS, I have to pay extra if I want Driver Booster to work fully - erm NO!

However, it kept telling me that 15 drivers needed updating including my Video software which was brand newly installed the day before.

I complained again and they said reinstall it!!! So I did, same result, 15 drivers that are 'old' - so I uninstalled that section, and left it as a liar!

elbmek, Sep 12, 2023
Thema:

Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

1. Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG - Similar Threads - Security has broken

2. Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG: Hi guys This is my first time to post questions in it, If anything wrong please let me know and I will correct next time.My question is how to remove AVG from windows registry because it still somehow prevents windows security to work. I noticed that for name sake prevent...
  3. Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security has broken or disabled by AVG: Hi guys This is my first time to post questions in it, If anything wrong please let me know and I will correct next time.My question is how to remove AVG from windows registry because it still somehow prevents windows security to work. I noticed that for name sake prevent...
  4. Windows Security is Broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is Broken: I cant access it. It's a personal computer and not part of any organization and never has been. how do i get past it.I also cant log out of my xbox game bar app or xbox app I have tried everythinghis error?...
  5. Windows Security is Broken

Windows Security is Broken: I cant access it. It's a personal computer and not part of any organization and never has been. how do i get past it.I also cant log out of my xbox game bar app or xbox app I have tried everythinghis error?...
  6. AVG secure search

AVG secure search: How do I remove AVG secure search? It doesn't show in my programs to use the uninstall tool. I get 5 pop up when I open Edge or Chrome! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/avg-secure-search/d620de94-b3a3-44fa-8dc0-42f4ece65b84
  7. Window security has broken for me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window security has broken for me: I use a Dell Vostro and currently using Windows 11. Yesterday, my sister logged off my window account and logged in to her. And now my window security showing a caution icon. When I click on it, the section "Virus & threat protection" and "account protection" took forever to...
  8. Window security has broken for me

Window security has broken for me: I use a Dell Vostro and currently using Windows 11. Yesterday, my sister logged off my window account and logged in to her. And now my window security showing a caution icon. When I click on it, the section "Virus & threat protection" and "account protection" took forever to...
  9. AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.

AVG Antivirus Has My Computer Security And I Cannot Change It, including AVG Uninstaller.: My Windows 10 Services have three AVG Services I'm denied access to. Windows Defender has no service. I cannot disable AVG Antivirus from loading at startup. I cannot disable it in Windows Settings. I cannot change most file permissions. Third-party uninstallers detect...
  10. Windows security is broken??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows security is broken??: So, when I try to access my Windscribe VPN connection that pops up in the WiFi menu usually located on the task bar, Windows Security asks me for my password and username, but I don't know either. Tried my Windscribe account, failed. Tried my PC account, FAILED. Tried my...