Windows 10: Windows security error

Discus and support Windows security error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm trying to use the windows security but I'm having trouble setting it up. It's not working properly. Im afraid windows defender would not work good... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MonicaHamptons, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Windows security error

I'm trying to use the windows security but I'm having trouble setting it up. It's not working properly. Im afraid windows defender would not work good enough, I don't want to install other antivirus would it be fine?

:)

MonicaHamptons, Mar 25, 2022
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Mar 25, 2022
  3. bdanmo Win User
    UnattendedJoin error: failed to find the domain data (0x6e)

Thanks for the suggestion! I don't want to add a domain account, as this is a generic unattended install that will be used for all company machines. Do you think it's possible that the computer would join the domain if, instead of using UnattendedJoin in specialize, I used your steps but left out the specific account?

The other thing I was thinking was to use a generic account to allow the domain join during the specialize step. I added a machine password in the UnattendedJoin component, and instead of getting the error listed above, I got an authentication error, which makes me think I could probably do a secure join instead of the unsecure join.

Thoughts?

bdanmo, Mar 25, 2022
  4. Windows security error

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2022
Thema:

Windows security error

1. Windows security error - Similar Threads - security error

2. Multiple BOS, mostly consisting of SECURE _KERNEL-ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BOS, mostly consisting of SECURE _KERNEL-ERROR: Hello, I recently started getting the BOS on my system, errors include : secure kernel error/pointer reference/ and a something with Memory. I did run sfc and it came up with some corrupt files that it was unable to fix/repair. 000001a2 Hashes for file member...
  3. Multiple BOS, mostly consisting of SECURE _KERNEL-ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple BOS, mostly consisting of SECURE _KERNEL-ERROR: Hello, I recently started getting the BOS on my system, errors include : secure kernel error/pointer reference/ and a something with Memory. I did run sfc and it came up with some corrupt files that it was unable to fix/repair. 000001a2 Hashes for file member...
  4. Are there any errors/bugs in the deployment of security patches for the July 2024 patch...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Are there any errors/bugs in the deployment of security patches for the July 2024 patch...: Hello,Are there any errors/bugs in the deployment of security patches for the July 2024 patch Tuesday?Best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-there-any-errorsbugs-in-the-deployment-of/cf069624-9707-4c39-8fdd-f7879466849e
  5. I got an error screen that said my security and identity was breached and to contact Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an error screen that said my security and identity was breached and to contact Microsoft.: I fear that since I didn't shut it down immediately it just was able to do whatever it needed or get what it needed to. Please just let me know what I should do or how to go about it, it's my husbands computer, if I got a virus and not him that would be something, lol. I was...
  6. I got an error screen that said my security and identity was breached and to contact Microsoft.

I got an error screen that said my security and identity was breached and to contact Microsoft.: I fear that since I didn't shut it down immediately it just was able to do whatever it needed or get what it needed to. Please just let me know what I should do or how to go about it, it's my husbands computer, if I got a virus and not him that would be something, lol. I was...
  7. I got an error screen that said my security and identity was breached and to contact Microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. What I do to remove the error coming while security updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What I do to remove the error coming while security updates?: I am checking for updates . all the updates gets installed except one that is security updates flashing retry options with some errors . I search on web for it ,apply it and find the corrupt files on pc . I ran the sfc \scan in command prompt admin mode. It remove the files....
  9. What I do to remove the error coming while security updates?

What I do to remove the error coming while security updates?: I am checking for updates . all the updates gets installed except one that is security updates flashing retry options with some errors . I search on web for it ,apply it and find the corrupt files on pc . I ran the sfc \scan in command prompt admin mode. It remove the files....
  10. What I do to remove the error coming while security updates?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KB5007651