Windows 10: Windows Security Blank when opened

Discus and support Windows Security Blank when opened in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows Security app doesn't show anything when i opened it. its completely blank when i opened it. I already watching youtube videos about how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Galih Yuga, Mar 1, 2023.

1. Windows Security Blank when opened

My Windows Security app doesn't show anything when i opened it. its completely blank when i opened it. I already watching youtube videos about how to fix it but none of it worked. Any Ideas?

:)

Galih Yuga, Mar 1, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Store opens for no reason by it's self.

Hi,

To resolve the issue with your Windows Store, we suggest that you reset it by following the steps listed:

• Press Windows Key + R to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe, and click OK.

It will show a command prompt window which is blank, but it is clearing the cache. Just wait for the Store to close and open automatically.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 1, 2023
  4. Josef Bri Win User

Windows Security Blank when opened

Creators update freeze. 1st Freeze on blank screen then at 89%

Thanks for the reply Dennis. We suggest following the steps below and see if it will revert you back to the previous version of Windows:

• 1. Open Settings window.

• 2. Click Update and Security, Recovery.

• 3. Select Get Started, under Go back.

We'll look forward to your response.

Josef Bri, Mar 1, 2023
Thema:

Windows Security Blank when opened

1. Windows Security Blank when opened - Similar Threads - Security Blank opened

2. Blank screen when opening Windows Security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen when opening Windows Security...: Hello, My name is Aatiz.I've been trying lots of ways to fix this problem in my computer. This came when i installed a game and it needs to disable antivirus, so i disabled it with the application in the folder of the game. After a long time, i uninstalled it and then try to...
  3. Blank screen when opening Windows Security...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blank screen when opening Windows Security...: Hello, My name is Aatiz.I've been trying lots of ways to fix this problem in my computer. This came when i installed a game and it needs to disable antivirus, so i disabled it with the application in the folder of the game. After a long time, i uninstalled it and then try to...
  4. Windows Security Blank Screen When Trying To Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security Blank Screen When Trying To Open: This is all I see when trying to open Windows Security on my Windows 11 pc, I've tried everything including wiping my storage devices and resetting my pc....
  5. Windows Security Blank Screen When Trying To Open

Windows Security Blank Screen When Trying To Open: This is all I see when trying to open Windows Security on my Windows 11 pc, I've tried everything including wiping my storage devices and resetting my pc....
  6. Windows security opens blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security opens blank: Hi,I just reinstalled windows 11 in my computer today, with a full restore. I'm getting this notification on the security dashboard saying "Virus and thread protection" needs action. When I try to click it, windows security opens blank with a pop up "Page not available Your...
  7. Windows security opens blank

Windows security opens blank: Hi,I just reinstalled windows 11 in my computer today, with a full restore. I'm getting this notification on the security dashboard saying "Virus and thread protection" needs action. When I try to click it, windows security opens blank with a pop up "Page not available Your...
  8. Windows Security Blank when opened

Windows Security Blank when opened: My Windows Security app doesn't show anything when i opened it. its completely blank when i opened it. I already watching youtube videos about how to fix it but none of it worked. Any Ideas?...
  9. Security Centre is blank when open in windows 10 21h2

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Centre is blank when open in windows 10 21h2: Hello,I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 21H2 but has the following issue with the security centre when I open this the page is blank, I check services and the security centre is disabled but when I try to enable the service it say access denied.Any help would be...
  10. Windows 11 Windows security open blank

Windows 11 Windows security open blank: Windows 11 windows security opens blank. Updated from Windows 10 through windows update, everything works but windows security. I tried Repairing, Resetting, Reinstalling the Security App via Admin Windows Terminal and Redeploying Every Native Windows App. Nothing seems to...