Windows 10: Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

Discus and support Windows screen is blank after switching it on.. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laxman_Singh_329, Mar 4, 2024.

1. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like I said.. just after switching it on.. my monitor is completely blank.. my pc still works but the problem is that my pc screen is blank after switching it on, I don't know what could be the problem, please anyone if able to help me

:)

Laxman_Singh_329, Mar 4, 2024

2. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Mar 4, 2024
  3. Blank screen after logoff/switch user in vista

So, everytime someone logs off or switches user accounts from Windows Vista Ultimate 64-Bit, it goes to a blank screen and you have to restart the computer. I've been trying to fix this for the last 2 days and havnt found anything that helps.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks...

Morrison5891, Mar 4, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

zbook, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

1. Windows screen is blank after switching it on.. - Similar Threads - screen blank switching

2. Windows blanks screen when I try to switch users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows blanks screen when I try to switch users: When I try to switch users on the computer, my screen simply goes completely blank when I select the username doesn't even allow me to input a password. If I force reboot the computer and log in to either account from start, they open just fine. The issue only occurs when...
  3. Windows blanks screen when I try to switch users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows blanks screen when I try to switch users: When I try to switch users on the computer, my screen simply goes completely blank when I select the username doesn't even allow me to input a password. If I force reboot the computer and log in to either account from start, they open just fine. The issue only occurs when...
  4. Windows screen is blank after switching it on..

Windows screen is blank after switching it on..: According to me it's not quite that big problem than im thinking but im still asking because my pc is not working.., basically I had an old windows 10.. it's very very old and I tried to start it out.. as after powering on its just showing me an completely blank screen, like...
  5. Blank screen after windows update

Blank screen after windows update: recently the built-in monitor in my Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD laptop stopped working after a critical windows update, the the screen worked fine before.After I found out the screen didn't work I connected the laptop to a LG TV through an HDMI cable, however now the system...
  6. Blank screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank screen after windows update: recently the built-in monitor in my Lenovo IdeaPad 100-15IBD laptop stopped working after a critical windows update, the the screen worked fine before.After I found out the screen didn't work I connected the laptop to a LG TV through an HDMI cable, however now the system...
  7. Blank screen after windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off: I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins. 1. On battery, my laptop is on...
  9. My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop's screen is blank after switching it off: I was working on Kali Linux installed in virtual box in my laptop which has windows 10 OS. While working, suddenly screen got black or dark blue screen. No key was working on it, so I switched off my laptop. After that the trouble begins. 1. On battery, my laptop is on...
  10. Switching out of S mode : Blank screen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching out of S mode : Blank screen: Whenever I open the Microsoft store to switch out of S-mode. A Button reading "learn more" appears, however whenever I click this the store loads a completely blank gray screen, is there another option to switch out of S-mode, or is the link to the store broken?...