Windows 10: Windows recovery

Discus and support Windows recovery in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop had original windows. Due to hard disk problem I have to changed it. Is it possible to recover the same windows on same laptop. Only Hard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PRASANTA_ROY, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Windows recovery

My laptop had original windows. Due to hard disk problem I have to changed it. Is it possible to recover the same windows on same laptop. Only Hard disk had change. All others Motherboard, RAM, Processor ect. are same. If possible, then how? Please help me. Thanks

:)

PRASANTA_ROY, Nov 5, 2021
  2. slim142 Win User

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Nov 5, 2021
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Nov 5, 2021
  4. Windows recovery

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 5, 2021
Thema:

Windows recovery

1. Windows recovery - Similar Threads - recovery

2. I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44: I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-retrieve-the-recovery-key-for-this-id/6530a1e5-e676-4bbf-bc09-a19f6d3c9f42
  3. I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44: I want to retrieve the recovery key for this ID B2E3FC44 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-retrieve-the-recovery-key-for-this-id/6530a1e5-e676-4bbf-bc09-a19f6d3c9f42
  4. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  5. Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit Locker recovery key, but I don't know which email address I used to create Microsoft...: Hello,this morning I started my personal laptop, but I got Bit Locker blue screen that gives clear instructions on what to do to get recovery key. But for some reason I don't even remember I ever created Microsoft account for myself, expect the business one I got from work,...
  6. I didn’t set up bitlocker recovery, now my system is prompting a bitlocker recovery key...

I didn’t set up bitlocker recovery, now my system is prompting a bitlocker recovery key...: I woke up this morning to see my HP Elitebook asking for a BitLocker Recovery key. I suspect the BitLocker recovery was triggered after an overnight system update. I have never set up a BitLocker in my device before, therefore I don’t have a recovery key saved anywhere. This...
  7. I didn’t set up bitlocker recovery, now my system is prompting a bitlocker recovery key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I didn’t set up bitlocker recovery, now my system is prompting a bitlocker recovery key...: I woke up this morning to see my HP Elitebook asking for a BitLocker Recovery key. I suspect the BitLocker recovery was triggered after an overnight system update. I have never set up a BitLocker in my device before, therefore I don’t have a recovery key saved anywhere. This...
  8. I didn’t set up bitlocker recovery, now my system is prompting a bitlocker recovery key...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. bitlocker recovery key

bitlocker recovery key: Today morning, when I opened laptop, it is asking bitlocker recovery key and not proceeding further. Unfortunately, I lost the backup. How can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/640dbf59-b1b6-47f1-ba57-c33a6cf9fa52
  10. bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    bitlocker recovery key: Today morning, when I opened laptop, it is asking bitlocker recovery key and not proceeding further. Unfortunately, I lost the backup. How can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-recovery-key/640dbf59-b1b6-47f1-ba57-c33a6cf9fa52