Windows 10: Windows phone activation

Discus and support Windows phone activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to activate windows through phone but microsoft says they have issues with their automated system Is there anyother way please let me know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sohaib Muhammad - Sharaf, Jun 5, 2024.

1. Windows phone activation

I need to activate windows through phone but microsoft says they have issues with their automated system Is there anyother way please let me know

:)

Sohaib Muhammad - Sharaf, Jun 5, 2024
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Microsoft Apps

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 5, 2024
  3. Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Jun 5, 2024
  4. meebers Win User

Windows phone activation

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

Windows phone activation

1. Windows phone activation - Similar Threads - phone activation

2. WIFI won't connect, the router is active, I can access with phone, but not laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI won't connect, the router is active, I can access with phone, but not laptop: I turned my laptop on this morning and tried connecting to my wifi, I enter the password correctly double checking its right. It comes up with the message "checking network requirements" after a minute it then says " can't connect to this network" I have restarted my computer...
  3. WIFI won't connect, the router is active, I can access with phone, but not laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI won't connect, the router is active, I can access with phone, but not laptop: I turned my laptop on this morning and tried connecting to my wifi, I enter the password correctly double checking its right. It comes up with the message "checking network requirements" after a minute it then says " can't connect to this network" I have restarted my computer...
  4. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: I change my phone number in my Microsoft account since my old phone number is already deactivated/broken.And is it normal to wait for 30 days for it to totally change the phone number in my Microsoft account?...
  5. Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does changing phone number in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my...: Does changing phone number/security info in my Microsoft account would deactivate the activation of my windows 11 digital license linked to my Microsoft account?...
  6. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work: Dear AllI have a few servers that I need to activate offline as I have no internet connectivity to these servers, I have inserted the volume license key and I have the Installation ID ready to give it to the phone support as usual. However off late the phone system does not...
  7. Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work

Microsoft Phone Activation System does not work: Dear AllI have a few servers that I need to activate offline as I have no internet connectivity to these servers, I have inserted the volume license key and I have the Installation ID ready to give it to the phone support as usual. However off late the phone system does not...
  8. Can Windows 7 Be Activated Through Phone Activation in 2024?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Windows 7 Be Activated Through Phone Activation in 2024?: I have an old machine with an application that only runs on Windows 7. Is there still a way to activate Windows 7 using an activation code and a phone call?...
  9. Can Windows 7 Be Activated Through Phone Activation in 2024?

Can Windows 7 Be Activated Through Phone Activation in 2024?: I have an old machine with an application that only runs on Windows 7. Is there still a way to activate Windows 7 using an activation code and a phone call?...
  10. How do I stop Phone Link from moving an active call to my phone when my laptop screensaver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop Phone Link from moving an active call to my phone when my laptop screensaver...: Hi,I would like Phone Link to not transfer my calls to my laptop if I have made a call with the phone, and I want it to keep calls on my laptop even when the screensaver comes on if the conversation is longer than the screensaver timeout.I found a setting to prevent Phone...