Windows 10: Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18

Discus and support Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Having issues with Scanner not connect using USB. Was working fine on Friday 10/18/24 at the time I left office. Did a Windows update on 10/18 and now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Accounting - Sam's, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:22 PM.

1. Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18

Having issues with Scanner not connect using USB. Was working fine on Friday 10/18/24 at the time I left office. Did a Windows update on 10/18 and now not working. Unable to detect USB. Nothing has changed except the update. I removed device and HP completely and reinstalled. Unplugged and replugged everything, all the basic troubleshooting . I am not technically challenged. Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 11.0.6000.334, Realtek - SoftwareComponent - 1.0.770.0, Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - MEDIA - 6.0.9700.1, and Realtek Semiconductor Corp. - Extension - 6.0.9700.1

:)

Accounting - Sam's, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:22 PM

2. Windows 10 won't recognize my Samsung Galaxy S4

I had the same issue and tried all of the steps above when my Windows 10 Computer no longer recognized my antiquated Samsung Galaxy S4 phone.

The USB cable and USB port were working fine as I experimented connecting various devices to the PC.

Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers. No luck in connecting.

Phone had same issue when I tried connecting to two other Win 10 computers.

This led me to suspect the issue was with the phone and not Windows 10.

I fixed my issue by selecting the drop down menu (located on the upper right side of the screen) on the S4 phone itself (it's the light blue screen with all the icons on it) and deselected the "Sync" button. Magic happened.

I then plugged phone with same USB cable into same USB port and Win 10 PC instantly recognized my phone again.

RobertoGonzalez4332, Oct 21, 2024 at 4:26 PM
  3. Windows 10 - Canon Scanner unable to scan error- cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: scanner is turned off (it is not), USB cable is disconnected (it is not)

Original Title : Windows 10 - Canon Scanner

Hi and Thanks for your reply.
    This is what I have done:
    • went to Microsoft store. All the drivers were checked and updated and are working fine
    • the ports were checked and found to work fine (the hp printer /USB connection works fine)
    • phoned canon to troubleshoot again. They could find no issues. They informed me the scanner is compatible with the windows 10 software, they have not had any other calls about this issue
    • removed and reinstalled canon software for windows 10 and the scanner (there download recognized I was using windows 10
    • checked to make sure all USB connections were secure
    • tried to scan and same error message comes up: cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons: scanner is turned off (it is not), USB cable is disconnected (it is not)
    • Went through your recommended procedures you suggested below. Got an "working properly" message... and still the scanner will not communicate with computer
    • ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    Any other ideas or... again...is anybody else experiencing this problem?
    Thanks for any help,
    Doug

4. GeneKuhn1 Win User

Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18

USB Scanner not detected.

Dell tower with Windows 10 does not recognize the USB connected Epson ES-500W scanner. An iMac

when USB connected recognizes it instantly. ???? Almost two days of downloading apps and drivers and multiple re-installs, disabling USB power shutdown, etc. were not help. Suggestions?

Thema:

Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18

1. Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18 - Similar Threads - recognizing Scanner 3000

2. Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not recognizing HP Scanner 3000 s4 with USB connection after Realtek Updates 10/18: Having issues with Scanner not connect using USB. Was working fine on Friday 10/18/24 at the time I left office. Did a Windows update on 10/18 and now not working. Unable to detect USB. Nothing has changed except the update. I removed device and HP completely and reinstalled....
  3. USB headset not recognized after update

USB headset not recognized after update: So after this "2022-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5017389", my pc just suddenly* couldn't recognized my headset. I've tried the methods given from here:...
  4. USB Scanner not recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Scanner not recognized: My scanner is working fine and W10 recognizes it is connected, as hardware report in settings recognizes it and says it is working correctly. But when I try to manage the scanner, it tells me it isn't connected! Solution?...
  5. A driver of Compaq S4 100 Color USB Scanner for Windows 10?

A driver of Compaq S4 100 Color USB Scanner for Windows 10?: How to find and download? Best regards, D.Dong-In https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-driver-of-compaq-s4-100-color-usb-scanner-for/7d266f3a-8065-4fc9-bed1-a4bf41355c57
  6. Is the Océ 3000 microfilm scanner compatible with Windows 10

Is the Océ 3000 microfilm scanner compatible with Windows 10: We have an Océ 3000 microfilm scanner. Is it compatible with Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-oc%C3%A9-3000-microfilm-scanner-compatible/3c93f723-4e76-4e27-aedd-b3e9d05f460e
  7. Constant USB is not recognized errors after windows 10 update

Constant USB is not recognized errors after windows 10 update: After updating Windows 10 (my laptop is an HP Spectre x360), the computer has been giving me constant USB device not recognized error messages, even when I have nothing plugged into the USB ports. While the device has constantly given an error 45 when I look in it's driver,...
  8. Connecting Galaxy S4 to Laptop

Connecting Galaxy S4 to Laptop: I should like to be able to connect my Galaxy S4 to my laptop to backup my contacts, pictures, music tracks, etc. I have been recommended Mobilego by a friend but in passing he mentioned the word "sync". I don't think there is another word in the English dictionary that I...
  9. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  10. Windows 10 stopped recognizing my scanner after October update

Windows 10 stopped recognizing my scanner after October update: I have been using an HP 1536dnf MFP for several years to print and scan in Win 10 with no problems. Ever since installing the October update last week my system won't recognize the scanner function of my printer. When I launch Scan I get the message, "To get started,...