Windows 10: Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

Discus and support Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I been having issues with my PCThese are my current specs,MSI B450 gaming plus max mother boardCorsair vengeance ddr4 2100 mhz Nvidia Gtx 1660 Ti... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chrispcstruggling, Oct 5, 2024 at 2:22 PM.

1. Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

Hi, I been having issues with my PCThese are my current specs,MSI B450 gaming plus max mother boardCorsair vengeance ddr4 2100 mhz Nvidia Gtx 1660 Ti AMD ryzen 7 3700x 8 core 16 thread EVGA 500 bq 500W power supply, bronze 240 GB Toshiba SSD windows install drive +WD 1 TB drive storageI started out having issues shutting my PC off, windows taking forever to shut down. Now it’s evolved into something worse.I’m not able to boot into any instance of windows on my computer, I’ve tried windows on my SSD, automatic repair, safe mode, and even reinstalling windows form a usb. Trying to load win

:)

Chrispcstruggling, Oct 5, 2024 at 2:22 PM
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and... 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and... 233676d1557848111t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-img_20190514_023629.jpg

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

4. Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

Thema:

Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

1. Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and... - Similar Threads - able boot computer

2. Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...: Hi, I been having issues with my PCThese are my current specs,MSI B450 gaming plus max mother boardCorsair vengeance ddr4 2100 mhz Nvidia Gtx 1660 Ti AMD ryzen 7 3700x 8 core 16 thread EVGA 500 bq 500W power supply, bronze 240 GB Toshiba SSD windows install drive +WD 1 TB...
  3. Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not able to boot on my computer, windows automatic repair doesn’t work and...: Hi, I been having issues with my PCThese are my current specs,MSI B450 gaming plus max mother boardCorsair vengeance ddr4 2100 mhz Nvidia Gtx 1660 Ti AMD ryzen 7 3700x 8 core 16 thread EVGA 500 bq 500W power supply, bronze 240 GB Toshiba SSD windows install drive +WD 1 TB...
  4. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  5. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair doesn’t work: My PC suddenly crashed and brought me to the automatic repair screen and I tried to reset the PC and tried to boot it in safe mode it always ends up not working....
  6. Automatic repair doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows automatic repair not able to log in

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows automatic repair not able to log in: when i try starting my laptop it keeps starting into automatic startup repair and when i try logging in it says incorrect password even though ive changed the password...
  8. My computer is stuck in automatic repair loop tried everything doesn’t work

My computer is stuck in automatic repair loop tried everything doesn’t work: My laptop Acer Aspire E15 is stuck in automatic repair loop, I tried to disable early-lauch anti-malware protection and also tried disabling automatic restart on system failure. But it keeps looping that way, now I can’t access the computer...
  9. Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows doesn’t boot, SFC doesn’t work: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/therealoranges [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl539h/windows_doesnt_boot_sfc_doesnt_work/
  10. Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows

Computer stuck in Automatic Repair, will not boot into Windows: Hello. My Windows 10 laptop recently experienced a series of BSODs. I had first experienced a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT screen, and after Windows restarted the computer was too slow to be used normally. Then I got CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. After logging in on another reboot, I...