Windows 10: Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers

Discus and support Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Memory integrity can't be turned on due to driver incompatibilities but when i click on Review incompatible drivers to see which ones are the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarcGh, May 5, 2023.

1. MarcGh Win User

Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers

Memory integrity can't be turned on due to driver incompatibilities but when i click on Review incompatible drivers to see which ones are the problem nothing is shown there.

:)

MarcGh, May 5, 2023
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Good day all,

Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be re-enabled.

The incompatible drivers are as follows;
    - ftdibus.sys
    - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys
    - PxHIpa64.sys
    - SaiH0C2D.sys
    - tib.sys

Autoruns lists nearly all of these files however I have not used this utility before, so thought it's best I ask first.

Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated!

Windows Ver.: Windows 10 20H2 Build 19042.870

Many thanks,
    Koray

- - - Updated - - -

Bump!

koray77, May 5, 2023
  3. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, May 5, 2023
  4. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, May 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers - Similar Threads - memory integrity issue

2. Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows memory integrity issue - no incompatible drivers: Memory integrity can't be turned on due to driver incompatibilities but when i click on Review incompatible drivers to see which ones are the problem nothing is shown there....
  3. Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity: Hello, I recently updated my windows 11 machine Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.674, and Windows Security informed me that memory integrity wasnt enabled after I booted from the update. I go to take a looks at the long list of drivers and start one by one resolving the issues by...
  4. Memory Integrity - Incompatible Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity - Incompatible Driver Issues: Hello,I am having trouble turning on my memory integrity because of incompatible drivers. How can I get rid of these or update them so that I turn on my memory integrity?Thanks...
  5. Memory Integrity - Incompatible Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory Integrity - Incompatible Driver Issues: Hello,I am having trouble turning on my memory integrity because of incompatible drivers. How can I get rid of these or update them so that I turn on my memory integrity?Thanks...
  6. Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity

Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with the Memory Integrity in Core Isolation. Whenever I switch On this feature, it pops out a notification that I should resolve driver incompatibilities and then try again. What should I do? I'm using Windows 11. Thanks and I'm looking forward to your...
  7. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity

Incompatible drivers for memory integrity: I have problem with turning on memory integrity because of the driver E1G6032E.sys driver version: 8.4.13.0 product name: IntelR PRO/100 Adapter. I cant locate the driver through device manager even with the show hidden option and i dont know how to update it or delete it ?...
  8. Memory Integrity - Incompatible driver issues W10

Memory Integrity - Incompatible driver issues W10: My ASUS UX330 laptop W10 shows that there are some incompatible drivers that prevent Memory Integrity from running.It shows these:glavcam.sys, which I understand may be for the webcamandjaksta_va.sys which is for software called Virtual Sound Card from e2esoft - I have no...
  9. Memory Integrity - Incompatible driver issues W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Memory Integrity - Incompatible driver issues W10: My ASUS UX330 laptop W10 shows that there are some incompatible drivers that prevent Memory Integrity from running.It shows these:glavcam.sys, which I understand may be for the webcamandjaksta_va.sys which is for software called Virtual Sound Card from e2esoft - I have no...
  10. Memory Integrity - Incompatible driver issues W10

in Windows 10 Gaming