Windows 10: windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.

Discus and support windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted the Ethernet driver on accident and could not redownload it, I decided to reinstall windows. After downloading windows i tried to log in it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by josh boon, Nov 9, 2022.

1. josh boon Win User

windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.

I deleted the Ethernet driver on accident and could not redownload it, I decided to reinstall windows. After downloading windows i tried to log in it's says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded. Ive been locked out for days, tried making new account in command script, safe mode, and now after making a new profile it says the same thing and no longer let's me in safe mode. I have no clue on what to do, please help.

:)

josh boon, Nov 9, 2022

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Nov 9, 2022
  3. Vixen Sly Win User
    The User Profile Service service failed to sign in

I keep changing my password but when I do it loads like it's logging and then it says

The User Profile Service service failed to sign in User Profile cannot be loaded.

WHAT DO I DO???

Original Title: Help!

Vixen Sly, Nov 9, 2022
  4. David4802 Win User

windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.

Windows 10 - The User Profile Service failed the sign-in User Profile cannot be loaded

This is absolutely no help. I cannot get to the desktop. The sign-in FAILED! That's what the message is all about.

David4802, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

1. windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded. - Similar Threads - log says user

2. windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.: I deleted the Ethernet driver on accident and could not redownload it, I decided to reinstall windows. After downloading windows i tried to log in it's says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded. Ive been locked out for days, tried making...
  3. windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows log says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded.: I deleted the Ethernet driver on accident and could not redownload it, I decided to reinstall windows. After downloading windows i tried to log in it's says user profile service failed the sign in, user profile can not be downloaded. Ive been locked out for days, tried making...
  4. The User Profile Service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The User Profile Service failed the sign-in: I have factory reset my laptop windows 11. My PIN and biometrics were saved. When I log in using them I get "the User Profile Service failed the sign-in" error. I have checked registry, but there is no .bak profile. Nothing on internet helps.Is it possible to fix this without...
  5. user profile service failed the sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    user profile service failed the sign-in: Just did a full wipe of my droves and reinstalled Windows. I can't get into BIOS and my only option is to "Setup my PIN" which leads to the message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded"OR"Sign-in Options" which shows my...
  6. user profile service failed the sign-in

user profile service failed the sign-in: Just did a full wipe of my droves and reinstalled Windows. I can't get into BIOS and my only option is to "Setup my PIN" which leads to the message "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded"OR"Sign-in Options" which shows my...
  7. User profile service failed to sign-in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service failed to sign-in: Hi, so I was reseting my pc I deleted everything and I chose the local windows installation. When it was done i just needed to log on my user account and i typed the pin and the message came out “User profile service failed the sign-in…” How do I fix it? I also tried some...
  8. User profile service failed to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User profile service failed to sign in: I've factory reset my windows and reinstalled windows 10 via USBHowever now I can only sign in to windows with my USB in. If I don't have my USB in I get "User profile service failed to sign in"I've done everything I can. Any help?I can't use windows without my USB that...
  9. User profile service failed to sign in

User profile service failed to sign in: I've factory reset my windows and reinstalled windows 10 via USBHowever now I can only sign in to windows with my USB in. If I don't have my USB in I get "User profile service failed to sign in"I've done everything I can. Any help?I can't use windows without my USB that...
  10. User profile service failed the sign in

User profile service failed the sign in: HiMy son is trying to log into his PC and is getting the error above. I’ve tried a couple of troubleshooting suggestions however, we cannot get the command prior to appear, which then allows us to do further trouble shooting. We cannot get beyond the profile login page to...