Windows 10: Windows Licensing issue

Discus and support Windows Licensing issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't find this particular issue with any in this forum. That is why I am posting.In our organization we are facing windows licensing issues with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AbdulMutaal_ITEngr, May 14, 2024.

1. Windows Licensing issue

I haven't find this particular issue with any in this forum. That is why I am posting.In our organization we are facing windows licensing issues with 2-3 users after windows installation.For some purpose, I reset newly purchased Windows 11 pro laptop and after successful reset when we come to Desktop windows didn't get activate automatically. Although, We don't have any protected network or firewall which stop traffic. And internet was running smooth and have very high bandwidth connection.I fetch Windows license key before resetting that laptop which was ending with WFG6P. And I tried putting

:)

AbdulMutaal_ITEngr, May 14, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 14, 2024
  3. Zedicus Win User
    windows licensing issue

k so the place where i work is around 4000 computers now and we r finally talking about moving to XP. i have a bit of a licensing issue that im curious on. all of the computers we purchase come with a windows xp OEM key. but to build a business wide image i have to use a volume license key installer. the head man thinks it is perfectly legal for me to come up with any random volume license key code to use on our image installer since each machine has a lisence stuck to it already. even though thouse licenses are for an oem install... for now im going to assume all the licenses on computers are actually for xp pro also, and not home, becuz then it would for sure not be legal.

im just kinda curious of peeples views becuz i know how stict the uela is. and for 1 or 2 computers i wouldnt care but where im setting up 4000 computers for a government agency i would like to not hav the licensing fall back on me.

Zedicus, May 14, 2024
  4. Windows Licensing issue

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 14, 2024
Thema:

Windows Licensing issue

1. Windows Licensing issue - Similar Threads - Licensing issue

2. PDF X purchase and license issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF X purchase and license issue: I purchased a lifetime subscription to PDF X thru the Microsoft store approximately a year ago. I should have 10 licenses that I can use for various computers. I have it only on one. I have loaded it onto my work computer under what i am reasonably certain is the profile i...
  3. PDF X purchase and license issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF X purchase and license issue: I purchased a lifetime subscription to PDF X thru the Microsoft store approximately a year ago. I should have 10 licenses that I can use for various computers. I have it only on one. I have loaded it onto my work computer under what i am reasonably certain is the profile i...
  4. Windows license issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license issues: I just purchased a new license via the MS store for windows 11 but was not provided a key. This was done because my I originally purchased from an online vendor whom I had used previously and they also provided me my Office 2012 Pro license, which MS says is fine. Anyway,...
  5. Windows license issues

Windows license issues: I just purchased a new license via the MS store for windows 11 but was not provided a key. This was done because my I originally purchased from an online vendor whom I had used previously and they also provided me my Office 2012 Pro license, which MS says is fine. Anyway,...
  6. Issue with Windows Activation and App Functionality After Disabling License Expiration Message"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Activation and App Functionality After Disabling License Expiration Message": Subject: Windows License and Activation Issues Message: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Windows activation. Here's what happened: I received a message stating that my Windows license would expire soon. I followed a tutorial on YouTube to disable and stop this message...
  7. Issue with Windows Activation and App Functionality After Disabling License Expiration Message"

Issue with Windows Activation and App Functionality After Disabling License Expiration Message": Subject: Windows License and Activation Issues Message: Hello, I'm experiencing an issue with my Windows activation. Here's what happened: I received a message stating that my Windows license would expire soon. I followed a tutorial on YouTube to disable and stop this message...
  8. Assigning Autopilot device to a user Intune license issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Assigning Autopilot device to a user Intune license issue.: Hi Everyone,When trying to assign a user to an autopilot laptop I get the error message below.Assignment *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not licensed to use Intune.This happens on a newly created account. We are able to assign existing accounts with no issue.I...
  9. Assigning Autopilot device to a user Intune license issue.

Assigning Autopilot device to a user Intune license issue.: Hi Everyone,When trying to assign a user to an autopilot laptop I get the error message below.Assignment *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is not licensed to use Intune.This happens on a newly created account. We are able to assign existing accounts with no issue.I...
  10. Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10

Activation Issue After Upgrading to Windows 11 from Volume Licensed Windows 10: Hello,I have this Lenovo V14 G3 IAP Laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed under a Volume: MAK license. After updating the BIOS no i did not have an account linked to windows at the time, I upgraded to Windows 11 using the Microsoft Installation Assistant, but Windows 11 was...