Windows 10: Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

Discus and support Windows Licensing and Volume Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe1699, Apr 2, 2023.

1. Joe1699 Win User

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker and product key.. and my question is, is the key is original.? since the price is so cheap. Please help me explain2. If the key not original, is there any way for i to buy the volume license from Microsoft, i meant not from 3rd party or Microsoft partner. if yes.. please help me provide the contact of Microsoft overseas s

:)

Joe1699, Apr 2, 2023

2. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Finally got it activated but still confused as to what is really going on with activation.

here is what I did:

-got another Win7 Pro key from a friend (non volume license one)
    -I tried to activate it, but it gave the same error message as before, "could not activate with this key"
    -following suggestion above, I tried it a second time. This time it activated !!! (internet was connected both times)

don't know why just doing it 2 times makes it work. maybe someone else can explain that.

I checked it with ShowkeyPlus and to my surprise it now said it was activated and showed the installed key as the generic Win10Pro key that is listed in above post. But I did not enter that key. ????

tikicarver, Apr 2, 2023
  3. windows 7 volume license if i use this volume license to activate a windows 10

i work for a company that still use Windows 7 and they have a windows 7 volume license if i use this volume license to activate a windows 10 will i be able use this volume license to activate windows 7 again

althafmohamed, Apr 2, 2023
  4. Superfly Win User

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

I was able to replicate the error using aVL install media

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation 177914d1519160636t-win-10-activation-expiring-volume-license-capture.png

Then using a Win 7 Pro COA key --

-- I got the 'key is not valid" error code 0xc004f050 before internet connectivity was established

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation 177916d1519160825t-win-10-activation-expiring-volume-license-capture3.png

Subsequently it activated on a 2nd attempt with internet connectivity

Licence channel changed from this...

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation 177917d1519160926t-win-10-activation-expiring-volume-license-capture1.png

... to this.

Windows Licensing and Volume Activation 177918d1519160981t-win-10-activation-expiring-volume-license-capture6.png

The error message is misleading regarding the validity of the Win 7 key.

Superfly, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation - Similar Threads - Licensing Volume Activation

2. VOLUME LICENSE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VOLUME LICENSE: I live in Lebanon and purchased my laptop brand new. Recently when trying to upgrade to windows 11 I am receiving error code: 0xC004F074 “we can’t activate windows on this device because we can’t connect to your organisations activation server”.I am not with an organisation,...
  3. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  4. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...: Requesting a help from the community, I have purchased volume licenses of Microsoft Windows 10 and activated in few virtual machines and using regularly, Few days ago, my system went into problem and I was left only with one option to format the entire system. The Virtual...
  5. What happens to the volume license/s when a VM with Windows 10 Volume license activated...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  7. Windows Licensing and Volume Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Licensing and Volume Activation: Hello Microsoft,A quick question about my confusion, is there anyone that helped me out explaining this:1. i want buy the Windows license online, and i saw some online shop sell it around $10 USD, they said it CoA* license and no DVD or box or manual, just the Windows sticker...
  8. Reinstall a win10 that uses volume licensing activation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall a win10 that uses volume licensing activation?: I dont suppose you can reinstall the OS, and MS just reactivates using your volume licensing server? That PC does show up in my PC list properly in my MS online account. OR will it? 167955
  9. Volume Licensing.

Volume Licensing.: Hello everyone, I have encountered a problem recently where it says my Windows License has expired. I have bought a machine with Windows 10 from a store 3 months ago. Presently, I keep on getting the pop up. Now I seeked help in Microsoft's Community Discord and they said to...
  10. Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license

Win 10 activation is expiring - volume license: I just started getting the popup message that "win 10 activation is expiring" reading some threads here I figured out that it is expiring on 3/13/18 and it is a volume license I bought this computer from a private seller on ebay. I'm pretty sure it was upgraded from Win-7...