Windows 10: Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks

Discus and support Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks so I can’t connect It to any available wifiIf I use an ethernet cable then it works okI have checked all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roberto molero, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:47 AM.

1. Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks

My Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks so I can’t connect It to any available wifiIf I use an ethernet cable then it works okI have checked all the settings and the wifi network I want to get connected appears in the list of trusted wifis the windows system has

:)

roberto molero, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:47 AM

2. Wifi list won´t show

Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Oct 8, 2024 at 10:55 AM
  3. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

4. Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks

Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Thema:

Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks

1. Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks - Similar Threads - laptop won't show

2. Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks: My Windows laptop won't show WiFi networks so I can’t connect It to any available wifiIf I use an ethernet cable then it works okI have checked all the settings and the wifi network I want to get connected appears in the list of trusted wifis the windows system has...
  3. Windows 10 won't show avaliable WIFI networks.

Windows 10 won't show avaliable WIFI networks.: THE MAIN REASON I MADE THIS IS CAUSE I CANT REPLY TO THE OTHER ONE.THE SOLUTION I FOUND WAS THAT YOU COULD HAVE A VIRUS/MALWARE CALLEDbrowsermodifier:js/miasearchTHERE ARE OTHER NAMES FOR IT THAT YOU CAN PROBABLY FIND BY SEARCHING UP.I DID A SEARCH WITH WINDOWS SECURITY,...
  4. Windows 10 won't show avaliable WIFI networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won't show avaliable WIFI networks.: THE MAIN REASON I MADE THIS IS CAUSE I CANT REPLY TO THE OTHER ONE.THE SOLUTION I FOUND WAS THAT YOU COULD HAVE A VIRUS/MALWARE CALLEDbrowsermodifier:js/miasearchTHERE ARE OTHER NAMES FOR IT THAT YOU CAN PROBABLY FIND BY SEARCHING UP.I DID A SEARCH WITH WINDOWS SECURITY,...
  5. Wifi won't show networks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi won't show networks: I had installed a new fresh install of windows on a hard drive, but when I try to connect to my wifi, it won't show any networks and just says "No Wi-Fi networks found" The drivers are ok and up to date, the only way I could use my wifi is if I connect it through via Ethernet...
  6. Wifi won't show networks

Wifi won't show networks: I had installed a new fresh install of windows on a hard drive, but when I try to connect to my wifi, it won't show any networks and just says "No Wi-Fi networks found" The drivers are ok and up to date, the only way I could use my wifi is if I connect it through via Ethernet...
  7. Wifi won't show networks

8. Wifi Networks won't Show

Wifi Networks won't Show: Hello, I'm just trying to get some guidance because I haven't had any luck trying to fix my issue with my wifi connection. The issue is that when I click on the wifi symbol at the bottom right-hand side of my screen, none of the wifi options appear. It will not let me view...
  9. Wifi networks won't show show up

Wifi networks won't show show up: When I click on the wifi icon on the task bar to choose a network it doesn't show any networks. It says network and internet and has airplane mode as the only option but I can't click it. This started after an update I did in may. I tried to find a way to fix it but I...
  10. windows 10 won't show available wifi networks

windows 10 won't show available wifi networks: My Windows was not showing the available wifi networks. But I fixed the issue by installing the last updated before this happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-show-available-wifi-networks/61e26979-fb34-4255-8bff-c1fa4c9d1678