Windows 10: Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

Discus and support Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Explorer is completely destroyed.I can't use my PC as my Taskbar and desktop are turning into a bright disco party of purples and pinks, maxing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YoItzPhoenx, Jul 19, 2024.

1. Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

Windows Explorer is completely destroyed.I can't use my PC as my Taskbar and desktop are turning into a bright disco party of purples and pinks, maxing my drive and CPU, thermal throttling, cranking the fan to max RPM and hitting a BSOD.I've reinstalled the whole OS but it just occurs again, I even paid to have my hardware tested and it's just fine.Linux here I come!!!

:)

YoItzPhoenx, Jul 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 19, 2024
  3. imanalien Win User
    No restart button in task manager

another easy way to kill tasks, download and install Winaero Tweaker(free) and theres a setting to add a Kill non responding tasks using the desktop right click menu. When you place your cursor on the desktop anywhere and right click the option is at the top of the list, Very handy and you dont have to go through all those steps and well Winaero Tweaker has alot of cool Windows tweaks. Just posting a different suggestion, Im sure your ok with what was suggested here.

imanalien, Jul 19, 2024
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

1. Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use. - Similar Threads - Killed self Impossible

2. Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.: Windows Explorer is completely destroyed.I can't use my PC as my Taskbar and desktop are turning into a bright disco party of purples and pinks, maxing my drive and CPU, thermal throttling, cranking the fan to max RPM and hitting a BSOD.I've reinstalled the whole OS but it...
  3. Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Killed it's self. Impossible to use.: Windows Explorer is completely destroyed.I can't use my PC as my Taskbar and desktop are turning into a bright disco party of purples and pinks, maxing my drive and CPU, thermal throttling, cranking the fan to max RPM and hitting a BSOD.I've reinstalled the whole OS but it...
  4. PC almost impossible to properly use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  5. PC almost impossible to properly use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if...
  6. Impossible unmounting device in use

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Impossible unmounting device in use: [ATTACH] Hi, I synced 2 disks with FreeFileSync. When finished I tried to remove the 2 disks. One of them won't unmount. I had to shut down the system. Why these 2 processes was messing with my master file table?...
  7. use killed me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    use killed me: DAM USE LOVE MAKING DEDICATED XBOX AND MICROSOFT FANS LOOK FOR BETTER ALTERNATIVES SO IF U WANT MICROSOFT OR XBOX GOTTA SIT ON FAQ PAGES FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH SCAMMERS AND MALWARE THAY ONLY GOT ONE WARNING IN FINE PRINT COULD HAVE IT STOPPED AT THE PRESS OF A BUTTON BUT...
  8. Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Latest Windows update-printers impossible to use: I automatically installed the latest Windows 10 update several days ago. The next day, all of my applications were slow to the point of almost being unresponsive. In addition, I couldn't connect to my wireless printers. After spending the better part of a day on a call to...
  9. Wrong used space and impossible update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wrong used space and impossible update: Hi there. I recently reset my windows install I can't get it up to date anymore. It is stuck on the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803, with each percent taking several hours. A maybe related issue is that the used space seems to wrong as in this screenshot:...
  10. Impossible to set Edge to use google.com...?

in Browsers and Email
    Impossible to set Edge to use google.com...?: When I type in google.com in any address bar (Chrome, Edge, Firefox), Google redirects me to google.se (yes I am in Sweden). I don't know why, it really is not the same thing and there are many issues with this, but I guess Google has some idea of its own. Anyway, to get to...