Windows 10: Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.

Discus and support Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Each time I try to open my Windows menu with the on-screen, windows key and or the search bar it auto closes. I tried solving it restarting, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Oti8218, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Oti8218 Win User

Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.

Each time I try to open my Windows menu with the on-screen, windows key and or the search bar it auto closes. I tried solving it restarting, and checking with a ain't virus no luck. Then my settings key has the same problem I use it through a pinned taskbar, or attempt to open it through the windows menu it auto closes. I can't figure out what's causing this problem??

:)

Oti8218, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Naki Win User

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

3. Start Menu and other Windows menus (like Settings) not responding to Mouse clicks (left and right)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your.

I suggest you to boot your computer into Safe Mode environment and check if the issue still persist.

To use a Safe Boot option, follow these steps:

• Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.

• Select an option to “Safe mode with networking” using the arrow keys on the keyboard when the Windows Advanced Options menu
      appears, and then press ENTER.

Reply us with this result to assist you further.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 11, 2023
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 11, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing. - Similar Threads - Key Menu Settings

2. Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Key Menu, and Settings not responding and autoclosing.: Each time I try to open my Windows menu with the on-screen, windows key and or the search bar it auto closes. I tried solving it restarting, and checking with a ain't virus no luck. Then my settings key has the same problem I use it through a pinned taskbar, or attempt to...
  3. Taskbar, start key, settings and run not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar, start key, settings and run not responding: Logged onto my laptop today to find the taskbar and start button completely unresponsive. I can’t use them to open any applications or to type, and there is a loading symbol where my mouse tracker should be when I hover over them. I tried to use windows + I and windows + R to...
  4. Taskbar, start key, settings and run not responding

Taskbar, start key, settings and run not responding: Logged onto my laptop today to find the taskbar and start button completely unresponsive. I can’t use them to open any applications or to type, and there is a loading symbol where my mouse tracker should be when I hover over them. I tried to use windows + I and windows + R to...
  5. Taskbar, start key, settings and run not responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  7. Start menu and settings are not responding.

Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  8. Windows Key Not Responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key Not Responding: I recently bought this new HP computer and I'm not sure when the issue began, but the key with the Windows logo is not responding anymore. I try to use it for Win + G to open the Game Bar, it doesn't work. I try to press Win + Tab to open the Task View, it doesn´t work. I...
  9. Settings window not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings window not responding: The settings app is not loading. only blank screen . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-window-not-responding/0cb97d84-8155-469e-86d1-1825b6c2554c
  10. Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    Ghost in the machine: non responding Apps and menu settings.: Since upgrading to the latest version every morning I have to reboot my system at least once sometime two or three time due to not responding Apps, menu prompts. The funny thing is that once done that it keeps working fine the all day long, doesn't matter how many time I...