Windows 10: Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

Discus and support Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevinTOC, Feb 8, 2023.

1. kevinTOC Win User

Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1 language, it shouldn't be changing at all. The keyboard also does not appear in the settings. I've tried going into language settings to delete the EN-US layout, but it just doesn't exist. My keyboard is ENG-NO, not EN-US, and neither should it ever be. How do I stop windows from changing the damn keyboard layout, and how do I get rid of the EN-US layout?

:)

kevinTOC, Feb 8, 2023

2. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

That doesnt work anymore, language isnt in control panel

can i get new instructions?

Phoenixcraft, Feb 8, 2023
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    The extra keyboard layout keep adding to my language bar (with Pics)

Hi Panupong,

The updated Windows 10 may have detected your language, the reason why it automatically gave you the other Thai US keyboard. To correct this issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click on the Start Menu, type in region and language settings and select it.
    • Under Languages, select Thai Kedmanee keyboard and click Remove.
    • Lastly, add it back by clicking Add a language.

After these steps, your keyboard layout will permanently stay with Thai Kedmanee keyboard.

Let us know if the steps above resolved your issue.

Xylee Del, Feb 8, 2023
  4. M7edShin Win User

Win 10 keep adding Keyboard Layout Automatically

Hello, my OS (Win10) keeps adding KEYBOARDs layout. Sometimes adding US keyboard other time UK Layout. I don't want this stupid feature. I have Irish layout which I am using so I do like to disable the automatic feature
    of win10 of adding the layouts because this is upsetting and I have tried different solution written over the internet and still nothing so DO U HAVE A SOLUTION or this is a bug in the system?

M7edShin, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts - Similar Threads - keeps automatically adding

2. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  3. windows keeps adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows keeps adding keyboard layouts: How do I stop this from happening? I just want to have "eng us international" and "eng us", how do i permanently remove the other ones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-keeps-adding-keyboard-layouts/c3e0ee75-082d-4ef9-a766-dfcdea8fdfc8
  4. Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts: Hi all, having a two weeks old W11 installation, I noticed that keyboard layouts are being added. Apologies for Czech in screen, but it's for kids.. Settings> Time & language> Language & region, click on the ... for language and "Language options". The bottom section is for...
  5. Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts

Windows 11 keep adding keyboard layouts: Hi all, having a two weeks old W11 installation, I noticed that keyboard layouts are being added. Apologies for Czech in screen, but it's for kids.. Settings> Time & language> Language & region, click on the ... for language and "Language options". The bottom section is for...
  6. Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts

Windows keeps automatically adding keyboard layouts: Like the title says, Windows keeps adding different keyboard layouts, and keep swapping between them. I only have 1 keyboard with 1 layout with 1 language, it shouldn't be changing at all. The keyboard also does not appear in the settings. I've tried going into language...
  7. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through.It appears without an...
  8. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through.It appears without an...
  9. Windows keeps automatically adding EN-US and other keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows keeps automatically adding EN-US keyboard layout: For some reason, Windows seems to regularly check to see if I'm using the EN-US keyboard layout, and adds it if I'm not. Normally, I use a variety of other layouts. This ends up adding another entry to my already long list of layouts to cycle through. It appears without an...