Windows 10: Windows isn't asking for pin or pass

Discus and support Windows isn't asking for pin or pass in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Anyone knows why my laptop doesn't ask for pin or fingerprint most of the times when it boots? In settings it says windows hello face unlock isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ShoumikKumbhakar, Oct 4, 2021.

1. Windows isn't asking for pin or pass

Anyone knows why my laptop doesn't ask for pin or fingerprint most of the times when it boots? In settings it says windows hello face unlock isn't working, so detecting face isn't the case.

:)

ShoumikKumbhakar, Oct 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows isn't asking for pin or pass

1. Windows isn't asking for pin or pass - Similar Threads - isn't asking pin

2. Windows "PIN isn't available"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "PIN isn't available": i changed my RAM and now windows when booting up says "Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."I can't do this as PIN set up requires verification from an old email account that I dont have. Changing the security email takes 30 days to do.How can I get...
  3. Windows "PIN isn't available"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows "PIN isn't available": i changed my RAM and now windows when booting up says "Your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."I can't do this as PIN set up requires verification from an old email account that I dont have. Changing the security email takes 30 days to do.How can I get...
  4. The Windows is asking to change the PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows is asking to change the PIN.: First a blue screen asking for my password appeared and then the next message said are you sure you want to change your pin. First time i changed the PIN and this message is displayed again after a week. To get rid of the message i have to reboot the device...
  5. The Windows is asking to change the PIN.

The Windows is asking to change the PIN.: First a blue screen asking for my password appeared and then the next message said are you sure you want to change your pin. First time i changed the PIN and this message is displayed again after a week. To get rid of the message i have to reboot the device...
  6. Windows keep asking for PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows keep asking for PIN: My Windows has a fingerprint to sign in. Now, I need to do both PIN and fingerprint. I haven't done any changes at all. Windows is updated to its latest but this feature really annoys me and I want it to be gone....
  7. Windows keep asking for PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep asking for PIN: My Windows has a fingerprint to sign in. Now, I need to do both PIN and fingerprint. I haven't done any changes at all. Windows is updated to its latest but this feature really annoys me and I want it to be gone....
  8. Windows keep asking for PIN

9. Windows isn't asking for pin or pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows isn't asking for pin or pass: Anyone knows why my laptop doesn't ask for pin or fingerprint most of the times when it boots? In settings it says windows hello face unlock isn't working, so detecting face isn't the case....
  10. Windows 10 Asked for PIN

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Asked for PIN: On startup, a very annoyinging full page add takes over...It is a request for a pin #... I wish to get rid of this add and not have it show up any more on start ups.. Is this possible?? Thank you Dave [Original Title: need to talk to a micro soft tech now]...