Windows 10: Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

Discus and support Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xSteviex, Apr 15, 2023.

1. xSteviex Win User

Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the installation, there is no "Windows Boot Manager" present, and the system is not booting. I have no idea how to fix it, I read a lot of forums and I didn't find any work solution.Please advise me on what further steps I can take to resolve this issue, or provide any additional instructions that may be necessary.I was under the impression that it was technically impossible to install Windows 10 on SSD on ASUS PRIME Z390-A motheboard and I could only use

:)

xSteviex, Apr 15, 2023
  2. Wilian M. Win User

SATA SSD and M.2 SSD

i was with a ssd sata and now i have ssd m.2, i formatted and put windows 11 in m.2, but i did not remove the ssd sata, i can only boot windows with the ssd sata connected, if i remove it windows does not boot to m.2

obs: windows was installed on m.2 but the ssd sata was still connected, but windows was 100% installed on m.2, is there any way I can set m.2 as primary? (when i removed the ssd sata it did not recognize windows)

Sorry for my bad English

https://i.imgur.com/oUFEEOp.png

Wilian M., Apr 15, 2023
  3. Thomdoc Win User
    can windows ten be installed on an M.2 ssd?

Can windows ten be installed on an M.2 ssd?

Thomdoc, Apr 15, 2023
  4. DarkEstra Win User

unable to install windows on M.2

Hello
    i have m.2 960 evo installed on Gigabyte z270-Ultra Gaming
    so i did the AHCI thingy from the bios
    and it detect the m.2
    but when i try to install windows
    it reachs to the page where i should make partition and start installing
    it says u unable to install windows on this partition and i should enable m.2 from bios
    tried the UEFI and legacy
    nothing happend
    so what is the solution here

DarkEstra, Apr 15, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2 - Similar Threads - started succesfully installation

2. windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install: Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update that has drivers etc, the windows never starts again and whenever I start my laptop here is what happens :whenever I start my...
  3. windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows on ssd m.2 never starts again after installing the updates after a fresh install: Hello guys, I bought an ssd m.2 not new, and when ever I install windows 10 on my laptop the windows works perfectly but when I do the first update that has drivers etc, the windows never starts again and whenever I start my laptop here is what happens :whenever I start my...
  4. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd: dear microsoft,i am encountering bluesreen after installing a transcend 830s 256gb m.2 ssd on unit HP Probook 430 G4 and HP Probook 440 G4 after doing a systam update with windows 10.regards,...
  5. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd: dear microsoft,i am encountering bluesreen after installing a transcend 830s 256gb m.2 ssd on unit HP Probook 430 G4 and HP Probook 440 G4 after doing a systam update with windows 10.regards,...
  6. Bluescreen after installing a m.2 ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How to install SSD / M.2 SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install SSD / M.2 SSD?: Ive got a problem. Ive currently got 1 SSD operational with around 450 GB. However, i've got 1 other SSD Which is unallocated and I dont know how to activate it and an M.2 which isnt even showing up. Not only that but I can now figure out the Disk Manager....
  8. How to install SSD / M.2 SSD?

How to install SSD / M.2 SSD?: Ive got a problem. Ive currently got 1 SSD operational with around 450 GB. However, i've got 1 other SSD Which is unallocated and I dont know how to activate it and an M.2 which isnt even showing up. Not only that but I can now figure out the Disk Manager....
  9. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2: I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the installation, there is no "Windows Boot Manager" present, and the system is not booting. I have no idea how to fix it, I read a lot...
  10. Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows is not started after succesfully installation on SSD M.2: I recently installed an SSD KINGSTON FURY RENEGADE PCIE 4.0 NVMe M.2 on Prime Z390-A, and I installed Windows 10 on this SSD.However, after the installation, there is no "Windows Boot Manager" present, and the system is not booting. I have no idea how to fix it, I read a lot...