Windows 10: Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

Discus and support Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi GuysI have a problem, that a device which is managed with intune does not get activated.Normally when a user logs on the installed windows on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rindlisbacher Jonas, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

Hi GuysI have a problem, that a device which is managed with intune does not get activated.Normally when a user logs on the installed windows on the device gets activated with the E5 license the user has assigned.But not in this case. The user which is logged on on this device has a Microsoft 365 E5 license assigned.The following error is displayed in the settings: The Error message in english:Windows cannot be activated on this device because we cannot connect to your organisation's activation server. Make sure you are connected to your organisation's network and try again. If you continue to

:)

Rindlisbacher Jonas, Aug 9, 2021
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 9, 2021
  3. Superfly Win User
    windows 10 activation - licence will expire soon

There are two new entries in the Diagnostic report.

1. Activation Scenario Code:

2. ProductKey Code:

Both are blank on my PC.

My guess is 1. above relates to this VAMT Step-by-Step Scenarios (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs - if so non-volume users won't be affected.

No idea about 2. - there are more than enougn PK entries already!... was hoping some more digital licencing stuff would come up.

Gonna have to do some more digging and testing,,,

Superfly, Aug 9, 2021
  4. Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

Regions speech not available despite correct language pack install

The issue still remains unresolved, as English (Australia) simply does not show up in the list despite following all suggested steps to date (which I had done previously)

ChristopherWatson_46, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

1. Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence - Similar Threads - activated despite user

2. Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User: Hello, I am having an issue with about 40 laptops. We switched to E5 licenses from Business Premium licenses. Some machines are upgrading to Enterprise, some are not. For the ones which are not, I am see that their activation state is "Active" for Windows Pro but the...
  3. Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subscriptions Showing As "Not Active" With An E5 Licensed User: Hello, I am having an issue with about 40 laptops. We switched to E5 licenses from Business Premium licenses. Some machines are upgrading to Enterprise, some are not. For the ones which are not, I am see that their activation state is "Active" for Windows Pro but the...
  4. Licence and Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Licence and Activation: My old laptop died but I have the product key for my retail windows license. I cannot use it on my new desktop since its not deactivated on the old device. How can I deactivate it now? The old device is completely inaccessible and the hard disk was wiped out! I dont think it...
  5. Activation via E5 license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation via E5 license: Hi, Is there any way to activate a windows 10 enterprise using azure AD join and e5 license even though the machine you used doesn't have any firmware embedded activation key? I got the right E5 license and the machine is join via azure ad join. But it won't allow me to...
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise E5 Activation: Hi all, Is it possible to activate a non digital licensed Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise, just with an E5 subscription? Or it is required to already have a digital license of Pro or Enterprise. Thanks, Granit....
  7. O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence

O365 E5 windows Enterprise Licence: I'm at a loss we have been running O365 E5 for months without any problems. Last week a bunch of new laptops arrived and as per usual we installed windows 10 and configured them issuing them to users. When the users log on they are being correctly upgraded to the...
  8. activation & licence

activation & licence: my laptop is showing that, your windows licence will expire soon. so, what I supposed to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-licence/d835912e-6325-4941-9afb-8d29f0703342"
  9. WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION

WINDOW LICENCE AND ACTIVATION: WINDOWS FREQUENTLY SHOWS A POPUP ( WINDOWS LICENCE WILL EXPIRE SOON) .HOW I CAN GET WINDOW LICENCE PRODUCT KEY? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-licence-and-activation/d8c70dc9-93dd-4f96-9507-35630ef461f4"
  10. Activation and licence

Activation and licence: I bought a acer laptop in 2017 series aspire A577-ACER with a original windows 10 but suddenly in last 2 days its asking to update it again. Please solve this problem...