Windows 10: Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

Discus and support Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I use Windows 11 Home on my personal PC and my windows license for this PC is linked with digital license on my Microsoft Account. Everything was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amjad Ali1, Mar 17, 2023.

1. Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

Hi, I use Windows 11 Home on my personal PC and my windows license for this PC is linked with digital license on my Microsoft Account. Everything was working perfectly when suddenly when I started my PC today and saw Activate Windows notification. I tried to troubleshoot but I got two errors: 0xC004F012 before troubleshooting in the message box and 0xc0000022 error once I try to troubleshoot. After reading online, I learned that it could be due to Software Protection service being disabled which I confirmed that it was disabled, in the services. I tried to start it but I get Access Denied erro

:)

Amjad Ali1, Mar 17, 2023

2. Digital license

Thats how licensing works with Windows 10, the digital license is attached to your Microsoft Account and makes it easy to reactivate Windows 10 in the event you reinstall it.

Learn more:

Andre Da Costa, Mar 17, 2023
  3. Saltgrass Win User
    Activation switched from "with product key" to "with Digital License"

This is on the listing of changes in the Anniversary upgrade.

And this is the link opened when you click on the Learn More option on the Activation page in the Activation area.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-10-activation

Saltgrass, Mar 17, 2023
  4. Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

Link Microsoft Account to Windows 10 Digital License  

This is what i get on step 2

Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this? 95765d1485970538t-link-microsoft-account-windows-10-digital-license-1.jpg

MCardona81, Mar 17, 2023
Thema:

Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

1. Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this? - Similar Threads - failing activate though

2. The system does not activate even though I have the digital license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The system does not activate even though I have the digital license: I bought a new PC. I installed Windows from USB. I tried to install win10, win11 several times, but it didn't work for any of them I logged in with my MS account, but it did not activate my system. Under My Orders in my account, there is a digital license for Windows not a...
  3. The system does not activate even though I have the digital license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The system does not activate even though I have the digital license: I bought a new PC. I installed Windows from USB. I tried to install win10, win11 several times, but it didn't work for any of them I logged in with my MS account, but it did not activate my system. Under My Orders in my account, there is a digital license for Windows not a...
  4. Can't reactivate windows even though i know i have a windows 11 digital license

Can't reactivate windows even though i know i have a windows 11 digital license: so basically I switched my old SSD to a new one and installed windows 11 home on it. And I was sure I had a Windows 11 Home digital license on my account so I tried reactivating it but it keeps telling me i cannot reactivate it because no digital license was found on my...
  5. Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is failing to activate even though I have a digital license, how can I resolve this?: Hi, I use Windows 11 Home on my personal PC and my windows license for this PC is linked with digital license on my Microsoft Account. Everything was working perfectly when suddenly when I started my PC today and saw Activate Windows notification. I tried to troubleshoot but...
  6. Windows 11 won't activate even though I have a digital license on my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 won't activate even though I have a digital license on my Microsoft account: Up until recently, I had a machine with activated Windows 10 digital license which I had purchased from Microsoft's website. Subsequently, I changed my motherboard and CPU, and did a clean install with Windows 11 on a new SSD, using my Microsoft account. Currently, Windows 11...
  7. Windows 11 won't activate even though I have a digital license on my Microsoft account

Windows 11 won't activate even though I have a digital license on my Microsoft account: Up until recently, I had a machine with activated Windows 10 digital license which I had purchased from Microsoft's website. Subsequently, I changed my motherboard and CPU, and did a clean install with Windows 11 on a new SSD, using my Microsoft account. Currently, Windows 11...
  8. how i can delete Digital License Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  9. how i can delete Digital License Activation

how i can delete Digital License Activation: Hello ,I was using a crack to activate Windows and I thought I removed it, but it turned out that it is still there and every copy of Windows I install on this device is activated by this crack and I tried to remove it from this device but I could not, and I cannot use this...
  10. Windows won't activate even though i have online license

Windows won't activate even though i have online license: "Waiting to be filled by oem" I know that my hardwared is locked to a different motherboard, I forgot to tell microsoft i was switching hardware, which seems kind of ridiculous. But anyway i no longer have that motherboard because i sold it. Is there anyway to activate...