Windows 10: Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.

Discus and support Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, the title mentions the issues i have. This is what i tried to do:- Reinstalled windows 11 completely- I used to have linux dualbooted and i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan S.1, Sep 22, 2024 at 4:17 PM.

1. Ryan S.1 Win User

Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.

Hi guys, the title mentions the issues i have. This is what i tried to do:- Reinstalled windows 11 completely- I used to have linux dualbooted and i completely removed it- I installed latest drivers Even updated drivers with driver install applications- Updated bios to latest version and even rollback but nothing works tried 3 versions, 2 stable, 1 betaThis is what went wrong: I used to have win11 for 1 year before this and it was all good, but now it just broke yesterday nothing works the symbols are shown on the taskbar but nothing is availableThis is what i have:MSI B650M Mortar WiFiR

:)

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

3. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Sep 22, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  4. Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Thema:

Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.

1. Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work. - Similar Threads - hotspot wifi bluetooth

2. Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hotspot, wifi, bluetooth won't work.: Hi guys, the title mentions the issues i have. This is what i tried to do:- Reinstalled windows 11 completely- I used to have linux dualbooted and i completely removed it- I installed latest drivers Even updated drivers with driver install applications- Updated bios to latest...
  3. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  4. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  5. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Hotspot wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot wifi not working: Hi, It has been a few months since I can't use my laptop as a mobile hotspot, and the last Windows update didn't fix it. When I try to share either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection, no one can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I tested with android and iPhone devices and none of the...
  7. Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot

Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot: My laptop have Windows 10. Recently my laptop was connected to WiFi network through my phone's wifi hotspot but it showed me a yellow warning on the symbol. But whenever I use WiFi network of another device's WiFi hotspot, the internet runs smoothly but it never work on the...
  8. Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN: Was working fine, devices could connect no problem. Then it stopped....devices could see the hotspot but could not connect. From a suggestion, I completely removed AVS security and hotspot started working fine. Now out of the blue stopped working again (I did not reinstall...
  9. Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working

Windows 10 Bluetooth Hotspot not working: Hello I am attempting to create a Bluetooth hotspot using my windows 10 pc. I have tried to connect to my PC via Bluetooth and nothing happened the hotsopt said no one was connected and the device saud it was offline. I dont know what else to do....
  10. Wifi Hotspot (command prompt) not working

Wifi Hotspot (command prompt) not working: Hi, I'm trying to create a Wifi hotspot on my Windows 10 PC using the command prompt but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I've already set SSID and password, mode was also set to allowed as welI. All of that was successful but when I'm trying to start it I always get...