Windows 10: Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

Discus and support Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I switched motherboards. While I was doing so, my computer ended up crashing during mid-boot. I've since fixed that hardware problem, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/acerthorn, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again. E7YvYA7UtquTn6j_uTsPxlQhYh-uHfRDn_r4pHKXWIY.jpg

I switched motherboards. While I was doing so, my computer ended up crashing during mid-boot. I've since fixed that hardware problem, but because the boot sequence got scrambled, it seems that my Windows product key was de-activated.

I've had this problem before, but I can't remember how to fix it.

My Windows activation screen currently looks like this. How do I unscramble my OS so that my product key is once again recognized?

https://preview.redd.it/roky6frxo7k...bp&s=d8a3115f431192b1c41b9a7cdfdcaea973e5a91e

submitted by /u/acerthorn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/acerthorn, Aug 30, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Windows Vista Activation

I have 4 sytems in my home running vista(1 ult.-3 prem).The ultimate & 1 premium took SP1
    wthout a hitch.1 premium required re-activation?,The other premium did not list SP1 in windows up-date,So i manually installed it without any re-activation required.
    Also have to add that SP1 has increased performance in every comp.The ultimate machine actually got a 1,100 point increase in 3d 06 without any other changes at all.

GREASEMONKEY, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Duyenhip Win User

Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

1. Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again. - Similar Threads - has activated can't

2. Can't activate windows again.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate windows again.: I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I can't reactivate windows for myself AT ALL. I couldn't log into my PC for 3 years now and I still can't, but how I **really**...
  3. Can't activate windows again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows again.: I have bought a new CPU and motherboard, I went to settings, activation, troubleshoot, And I constantly get an error "oops, something went wrong!" I can't reactivate windows for myself AT ALL. I couldn't log into my PC for 3 years now and I still can't, but how I **really**...
  4. Can't activate windows again.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again: Something very weird happened to me today. After booting my PC from sleep mode, I noticed the "activate windows" in the corner. I thought that it's a glitch, so I went to activation page and it had the hardware change activation error. I got worried, so I checked my hardware....
  6. Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 de-activated itself and it won't activate again: Something very weird happened to me today. After booting my PC from sleep mode, I noticed the "activate windows" in the corner. I thought that it's a glitch, so I went to activation page and it had the hardware change activation error. I got worried, so I checked my hardware....
  7. Accidentally de-activated windows, can't re-activate.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally de-activated windows, can't re-activate.: submitted by /u/anarchitecture [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kp5meh/accidentally_deactivated_windows_cant_reactivate/
  8. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

My Windows has suddenly de-activated: So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it remained on in my room. Now once the internet has been repaired 2 weeks later, suddenly my windows is not activated, and I don't...
  9. activation again?

activation again?: I have all forms of MSFS' since FS4, ALL of them. Now i'm limited to 30 mins of fun. bgb! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-again/2045a415-1a37-49d0-925a-556cae4f08a0"
  10. Windows has de-activated itself?

Windows has de-activated itself?: I am running windows 10 Pro, upgraded for free from Windows 7 Pro OEM, for which I have the original box and product key. Yesterday my machine informed me that it was not activated. The activation troubleshooter does not help, suggesting instead I pay to purchase windows....