Windows 10: Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

Discus and support Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; As I was only browsing the internet, my computer suddenly goes into BSOD. After restarting automatically, the computer also updated itself. I tested... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jericho Carpio, Sep 21, 2024 at 12:02 AM.

1. Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

As I was only browsing the internet, my computer suddenly goes into BSOD. After restarting automatically, the computer also updated itself. I tested chkdsk and sfc /scannow and found no problems with my disk drives. I also tested my RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostics and also found no problems. Then I decided to check the .dmp file from the BSOD viewed the .dmp file using a third-party software named BlueScreenView though I don't know what any of it means. Should I be worried from it happening again?

:)

Jericho Carpio, Sep 21, 2024 at 12:02 AM

2. Win 11 instant BSOD stopcode CACHE_MANAGER Ntfs.sys

I just finished playing a game and decided to go somewhere else. When I returned -15m-ish- the computer has shut itself down. After I turned it on it decided to repair one of my drives, then bsod appeared, stop code CACHE_MANAGER what failed Ntfs.sys. I'm unable to get to the startup repair or winRE as it practically jumped to bsod just after motherboard manufacturer loading screen.

3. DavyanZ Win User
    Frequent BSOD with various stop codes

Hi lately my computer is frequently experiencing BSOD with various stop codes such as SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION, PFN_LIST_CORRUPT and CACHE_MANAGER. I tried reading the minidump file myself but I don't really understand. Please can anyone help me analyze the problem, I would be very grateful.

My minidump: minidump.zip

4. Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

The OverClockers BSOD code list

According to Microsoft, Vista and later usually displays this BSOD instead:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff557321(v=VS.85).aspx

According to Microsoft, the Vista and later equivalent of STOP: 0x0000009C MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION is:

STOP: 0x00000124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

-> This BSOD code don't exist in Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0 <-

Thema:

Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

1. Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER - Similar Threads - goes BSOD stop

2. Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER: As I was only browsing the internet, my computer suddenly goes into BSOD. After restarting automatically, the computer also updated itself. I tested chkdsk and sfc /scannow and found no problems with my disk drives. I also tested my RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostics and...
  3. Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows goes into BSOD with stop code CACHE_MANAGER: As I was only browsing the internet, my computer suddenly goes into BSOD. After restarting automatically, the computer also updated itself. I tested chkdsk and sfc /scannow and found no problems with my disk drives. I also tested my RAM with Windows Memory Diagnostics and...
  4. Win 11 instant BSOD stopcode CACHE_MANAGER Ntfs.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 instant BSOD stopcode CACHE_MANAGER Ntfs.sys: I just finished playing a game and decided to go somewhere else. When I returned -15m-ish- the computer has shut itself down. After I turned it on it decided to repair one of my drives, then bsod appeared, stop code CACHE_MANAGER what failed Ntfs.sys. I'm unable to get to the...
  5. Win 11 instant BSOD stopcode CACHE_MANAGER Ntfs.sys

Win 11 instant BSOD stopcode CACHE_MANAGER Ntfs.sys: I just finished playing a game and decided to go somewhere else. When I returned -15m-ish- the computer has shut itself down. After I turned it on it decided to repair one of my drives, then bsod appeared, stop code CACHE_MANAGER what failed Ntfs.sys. I'm unable to get to the...
  6. Windows BSOD Stop Code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows BSOD Stop Code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER: Recently my pc has been crashing with a blue screen error stop code: REFERENCE_BY_POINTER. I have looked into this issue and have tried to update all of my drivers and update to the most recent version of Windows 10. I have also tried removing all hardware accessories,...
  7. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  8. Windows BSOD with various stop codes

Windows BSOD with various stop codes: I have run into several BSODs in the past month, with stop codes PAD_POOL_CALLER, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE and more. The frequency of the BSODs is random -- sometimes I see two BSODs within 48 hours, sometimes in weeks or even months. I have owned the...
  9. Blue Screen: CACHE_MANAGER

Blue Screen: CACHE_MANAGER: Blue Screen: CACHE_MANAGERDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiVmIUALGhnGqEZ7G?e=k8765HPlease help, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-cachemanager/c065b895-1b20-4cd4-88d7-35f1b08226b8
  10. my pc goes to bsod whioe turning on the bluetooth stop code btl2capcco.sys

my pc goes to bsod whioe turning on the bluetooth stop code btl2capcco.sys: my pc is going to bsod every time i turn the bluetooth on or off by a stop code btl2capcco.sys please anyone help me fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-goes-to-bsod-whioe-turning-on-the-bluetooth/fbb83140-41f1-4163-9047-862184cebc27