Windows 10: Windows errors

Discus and support Windows errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows errors

I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my Desktop system running Windows 11 OS. I am not an Tech expert but only having working knowledge.1. Windows Update Cleanup Error as below:"2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455 Download Error-0x80070002". In this connection I tried Troubleshoot option but it has not fixed the issue.2. I feel my system has slowed down a bit of late. Ofcourse this may be an independent issue. I need solution

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows errors

1. Windows errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. Brother HL-L2395dw printer in error state on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother HL-L2395dw printer in error state on Windows 10: My brother printer has suddenly stopped printing. Every time I try to print, my computer takes a long time to connect to the printer, then it goes into "printing" state, then "printer in error state".1. There is nothing physically wrong with the printer. Ink and paper are...
  3. Brother HL-L2395dw printer in error state on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Brother HL-L2395dw printer in error state on Windows 10: My brother printer has suddenly stopped printing. Every time I try to print, my computer takes a long time to connect to the printer, then it goes into "printing" state, then "printer in error state".1. There is nothing physically wrong with the printer. Ink and paper are...
  4. Brother HL-L2395dw printer in error state on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-i-have-a-new-laptop-and-i/97ffdb12-290a-400c-8b0b-efd5191e7801
  6. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  7. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-i-have-a-new-laptop-and-i/97ffdb12-290a-400c-8b0b-efd5191e7801
  8. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT": I've had some BSOD issues for a few months, but just recently it got a lot worse. Ie:' multiple BSOD in one day worse. All "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT".I have tried running the Windows Memory Diagnostic, but I cannot find the results of it anywhere under Event Viewer. I can see the...
  9. I have a problem with I have a new laptop and I want to install windows and I get the error...

10. BSOD with error code of "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT"