Windows 10: Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

Discus and support Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sirocco_H, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Sirocco_H Win User

Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore

Hello,i'm on Windows 10. Basically, it's been a years since all my apps from the Microsoft Store started not working, crashing and now just being greyed out and impossible to launch. It didn't really bother me since it was just apps like Mail, Calculator, Netflix. When apps like Photos started not working it really started bothering me and I tried to find a solution here running programs with PowerShell but nothing worked. However, right now, my windows bar just is empty, frozen and I can't do anything with it. When I click on it, it seems to reset, as my nighshift light resets but the taskbar

:)

Sirocco_H, Oct 12, 2023

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore 236314d1559833470t-scanner-doesn-t-work-anymore-after-last-windows-10-update-meldung-22.jpg

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Oct 12, 2023
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Oct 12, 2023
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 12, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows doesn't work on my PC anymore - Similar Threads - doesn't anymore

2. Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore: W11-23H2 with KB5041585 and KB5042099 installed from 08/16/24: now Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore code 10.Can you help me??...
  3. Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore: W11-23H2 with KB5041585 and KB5042099 installed from 08/16/24: now Intel Wireless Ac-9560 driver 23.70.2.3 07/24/24 doesn't work anymore code 10.Can you help me??...
  4. I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not?: I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-to-be-able-to-run-disk-defragmenter-on-my/a03625a8-e15a-4c81-bba1-b6f03b91ec97
  5. I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not?

I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not?: I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-used-to-be-able-to-run-disk-defragmenter-on-my/a03625a8-e15a-4c81-bba1-b6f03b91ec97
  6. I used to be able to run disk defragmenter on my PC, but it doesn't go on anymore. Why not?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. some keys doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some keys doesn't work anymore: my t y caps lock and tab shift doesn't work but other keys work the keys i said was randomly stop from working and work again but now they dont work anymore my laptop is lenovo ideapad gaming 3...
  8. some keys doesn't work anymore

some keys doesn't work anymore: my t y caps lock and tab shift doesn't work but other keys work the keys i said was randomly stop from working and work again but now they dont work anymore my laptop is lenovo ideapad gaming 3...
  9. Ethernet doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet doesn't work anymore: When I pluged the ethernet cable in my pc, my pc shut down without shutdown screen so It was instantly off I hope not, but maybe a short circuit?. So I removed the ethernet cable and started the pc. And then I pluged the ethernet cable again and now ethernet doesn't work...
  10. Ethernet doesn't work anymore

Ethernet doesn't work anymore: When I pluged the ethernet cable in my pc, my pc shut down without shutdown screen so It was instantly off I hope not, but maybe a short circuit?. So I removed the ethernet cable and started the pc. And then I pluged the ethernet cable again and now ethernet doesn't work...