Windows 10: Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

Discus and support Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have spent several hours trying to resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling both older and newer versions of iTunes in my PC but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Marlene Coral, Jan 3, 2023.

1. Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

I have spent several hours trying to resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling both older and newer versions of iTunes in my PC but nothing works as yet when I plug my iPhone in nothing happens. There is no pop up to decide what to do. I have also tried updating my drivers. I have restarted both devices as well but nothing works.I am currently running Windows 10 pro

:)

Marlene Coral, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Update on supply of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max

Source: Update on supply of iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max - Apple

Brink, Jan 3, 2023
  3. ocman Win User
    Outlook 2021 and iPhone 13 Pro Max calendar

Windows 10 Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.2130)

Been trying to figure this out for days now with no luck.

This is my situation:

I'm using Outlook 2021 on my desktop PC.
    My email address is a "pacbell.net" address, which is hosted at yahoo.com

I have the mail app setup on my iPhone 13 Pro Max to read my email at yahoo.com, but I can't figure out how to share my Outlook 2021 calendar to my phone.

Any suggestions, would be greatly appreciated!

ocman, Jan 3, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.4 - January 26, 2021

Read more:

Brink, Jan 3, 2023
Thema:

Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

1. Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max - Similar Threads - does recognize IPhone

2. Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App: I have an Iphone 15 Pro Max and an HP all in one Envy, I have been trying to connect my phone and PC together via the Link to windows app but have had nothing but connectivity issues. Will not connect via the scan or any other way. Anyone else having this issue?...
  3. Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Iphone 15 Pro Max will not connect to Link To Windows App: I have an Iphone 15 Pro Max and an HP all in one Envy, I have been trying to connect my phone and PC together via the Link to windows app but have had nothing but connectivity issues. Will not connect via the scan or any other way. Anyone else having this issue?...
  4. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  5. iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone

iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone: iTunes on Windows 11 does not recognize my iPhone. it is the most updated version<Changed to a question> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my-iphone/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  6. itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone

itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone: itunes on y windows 11 does not recognize my iphone. it is the most updated version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-on-y-windows-11-does-not-recognize-my/b77d7ec0-dc17-4483-b6ab-289f89604462
  7. Phone Link not working with my iphone 13 pro max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not working with my iphone 13 pro max: Trying to connect my phone and surface pro 7 does not work. the screen on my phone is stuck at connecting see picture.read a similar thread from Mars 2023 and update was the common issue. both my surface and phone are running with the latest software update but still not...
  8. Phone Link not working with my iphone 13 pro max

Phone Link not working with my iphone 13 pro max: Trying to connect my phone and surface pro 7 does not work. the screen on my phone is stuck at connecting see picture.read a similar thread from Mars 2023 and update was the common issue. both my surface and phone are running with the latest software update but still not...
  9. Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows does not recognize my IPhone 14 Pro max: I have spent several hours trying to resolve this issue by uninstalling and reinstalling both older and newer versions of iTunes in my PC but nothing works as yet when I plug my iPhone in nothing happens. There is no pop up to decide what to do. I have also tried updating my...
  10. Itune does not recognize iPhone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Itune does not recognize iPhone: I have windows 10 on my laptop. Itune does not recognize iphone. Also how do i itune mp3 files upload to icloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/itune-does-not-recognize-iphone/9e53de7d-dbc1-49e4-a6f2-aaa566f20249