Windows 10: Windows does not allow me to install an app

Discus and support Windows does not allow me to install an app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rachelle02, Apr 15, 2024.

1. Windows does not allow me to install an app

I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated.

:)

Rachelle02, Apr 15, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 15, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 15, 2024
  4. Windows does not allow me to install an app

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 15, 2024
Thema:

Windows does not allow me to install an app

1. Windows does not allow me to install an app - Similar Threads - does allow install

2. The microsoft store doesn't allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The microsoft store doesn't allow me to install an app: I was searching for ways to add a notification for when my batery is fully charged, and everyone was recomending an app called Batery notification https://www.microsoft.com/store/productid/9WZDN....But when i go to the microsoft store, it doesn't show me the button to install...
  3. Windows does not allow me to install an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows does not allow me to install an app: I'm trying to install an app but it's not letting me to install any software. I can only install from Microsoft App Store. Any help will be appreciated....
  4. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  5. XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.

XBOX App does not allow me to select drive to install game.: Hi all,I am trying to install games for 3 days, tried many "tutorials" from YT how to choose drive,but nothing works. Earlier everything was working fine, but now I guess after last update it won't.Anyone has an idea how to fix it? Screenshoot attached....
  6. Does windows 11 license allow me to install windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does windows 11 license allow me to install windows 10?: Hello.Just wondering.I need to buy a windows license, I have a software that requires windows10 because right now they have issues with windows11 and they recommend for the moment to continue with windows 10.I don't want to buy win10 and latter buy win11 once win10 reach his...
  7. Does windows 11 license allow me to install windows 10?

Does windows 11 license allow me to install windows 10?: Hello.Just wondering.I need to buy a windows license, I have a software that requires windows10 because right now they have issues with windows11 and they recommend for the moment to continue with windows 10.I don't want to buy win10 and latter buy win11 once win10 reach his...
  8. Windows Does not allow me to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Does not allow me to sign in: Hello, Microsoft community.I have not been able to sign in to my system. I have also tried signing in with safe mode but all to no avail.Even when I try to sign with safe mode It does not allow me to sign in what it does is that it shows sign-in on the page but when i click...
  9. Windows Store does not allow me to install device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store does not allow me to install device: Hi there, I bought Project Cars 2 on the windows store but I cannot install it. Below is the result when i try to install. I have the latest updates and windows installed. I have reset the windows store as well. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Default apps does not allow me to add custom program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Default apps does not allow me to add custom program: When I attempt to change the default app for a certain file extension, like .bat, it has no suggestions, and just gives one option that says "Look for an app in the Microsoft Store". What moron at Microsoft thought it was a good idea to remove the option to browse for a...