Windows 10: windows difender got offed

Discus and support windows difender got offed in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i cant enable windows difender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-difender-got-offed/c8b0437a-bd1c-4dde-a94b-9344f408143b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vishal08, Jul 2, 2024 at 7:22 AM.

1. vishal08 Win User

windows difender got offed

i cant enable windows difender

:)

2. HEM
    HeM Win User

1909 in the offing?

Hi @Bree,

That's why I've downloaded it (18363.387) twice but...no joy.

windows difender got offed 249698d1570020238t-1909-offing-uupd1.jpg

I'll try your suggested 18363.385 and report back.

3. Bree Win User
    1909 in the offing?

No. I'm suggesting that to install 1909 first Setup installs 1903 (18362) then it switch on the 1909 (18363) features with the Enablement Package.

1909 is not a full Feature Update in the normal sense, this is the first Feature Update to be performed via a form of cumulative update. See my post #115

4. windows difender got offed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2024 at 7:28 AM
Thema:

windows difender got offed

1. windows difender got offed - Similar Threads - difender got offed

2. windows difender got offed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows difender got offed: i cant enable windows difender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-difender-got-offed/c8b0437a-bd1c-4dde-a94b-9344f408143b
  3. The Microsoft Store has been wiped offed my whole pc no files of it or anything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store has been wiped offed my whole pc no files of it or anything.: Hi, I was trying to look for the microsoft store but there was no trace of it no files or anything this left me looking for alot of fixes and nothing worked. I tried full wiping my pc and that did not work at all so that wasted my time. So this whole situation has me looking...
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  5. Windows got Deactivated

Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  6. WINDOWS GOT SLOWER

WINDOWS GOT SLOWER: HI I AM AYUSH I AM NOT ABLE TO PLAY OR USE MY LAPTOP PROPERLY SO I REQUEST WINDOWS COMMUNITY TO LOOK INTO IT ABOUT MY PC Device name DESKTOP-50DG3Q1 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB Device ID 0AF57B84-7080-4587-A5D6-F5BC5DCF53C8...
  7. Windows Got Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Got Deleted: I am not english so sorry for grammar.So i wanted to clean my computer i decided to make Factory Recover ok i waited wverything then when it finished another thing loaded and i got error that windows not found i searched web how to fix and i did it with. Shift f10 thing then...
  8. 1909 in the offing?

1909 in the offing?: I thought 1909 would have been published by now (September came and went). As late as a few days ago, I got an offer to upgrade to 1903. It bombed, as it has before. My question is, if you know, has MS indicated that they have fixed the problems, with the publishing of 1909,...
  9. Windows got unactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got unactivated: I have been using windows 10 pro since 2015 and it was a lifetime license and yesterday dated 24/6/19 my windows got unactivated automatically So i went to setting and enter the product key again but it gave me an error "The product key that you entered did'nt work. Check...
  10. WINDOWS DIFENDER TPM UPDATE

WINDOWS DIFENDER TPM UPDATE: I AM USEING HP PROBOOK 450 G3 LAPTOP, WINDOWS 10 PRO. I WANT TO UPDATE MY TPM 1.2 TO TPM 2 VERSION. WHEN I DOWNLOAD AND RUN TPM 2 VERSION DRIVER PACK IT SHOW INSTALLATION SUCCESSFUL BUT MY TPM VERSION NEVER CHANGE .AFTER RESTARTING. HOW CAN I GET TPM 2?...