Windows 10: windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

Discus and support windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi! why i am still getting updates of windows defender in that version of windows 8 that is end of support... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MuhammadYaseen6, Mar 28, 2022.

1. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

hi! why i am still getting updates of windows defender in that version of windows 8 that is end of support

:)

MuhammadYaseen6, Mar 28, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 28, 2022
  4. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 28, 2022
Thema:

windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8

1. windows defender of windows 8.1 or 8 - Similar Threads - defender

2. can't access windows defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    can't access windows defender: hello i cant acces my windows defender its saying "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  3. can't access windows defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't access windows defender: hello i cant acces my windows defender its saying "your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. contact IT helpdesk for more information."...
  4. can't access windows defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i fix Windows defender not turning back on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix Windows defender not turning back on: Ok so a while ago I used dcontrol and turned windows defender off... it has not turned back on. Ive tried. I feel like every google search to help with this, none of it has helped. I have a feeling that i have some malware on my computer because i am getting banned on...
  6. How do i fix Windows defender not turning back on

How do i fix Windows defender not turning back on: Ok so a while ago I used dcontrol and turned windows defender off... it has not turned back on. Ive tried. I feel like every google search to help with this, none of it has helped. I have a feeling that i have some malware on my computer because i am getting banned on...
  7. How do i fix Windows defender not turning back on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Why does windows defender freeze?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does windows defender freeze?: The symbol in hidden icons appear with a warning symbol but when i click it, it doesn't do anything.And when trying to enter through settings it just freezes...
  9. Why does windows defender freeze?

Why does windows defender freeze?: The symbol in hidden icons appear with a warning symbol but when i click it, it doesn't do anything.And when trying to enter through settings it just freezes...
  10. windows 11 your it administrator has limited access windows defender

windows 11 your it administrator has limited access windows defender: So, recently my windows defender didn't function correctly so I did DISM and SFC scans, restarted my PC, and it showed this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-your-it-administrator-has-limited/8be6d51d-991b-44dc-a3f2-928b5e092053